The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

She looked at her bluntly, shaking her head, “I never mentioned any uniforms.” She told her gently, smiling faintly at her before turning to everyone and signalling them to follow get in.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She falloweref hwe relived greatly

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Leila followed everyone in, staying close to everyone because she didn’t want to get lost, she hated getting lost.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Yin was leading Yang, who was following after her as he dragged his suitcase, aware his mother was watching them with a worried look upon her face. She was aware that Yin would be able to handle her own, but Yang was too trusting.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Linn flexxed her wings humming

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Ms. Paradox lead them to the great hall, turning to face them as she tucked a strand of black hair behind her ear, “If you would please leave any large cases here and then follow me to the assembly hall,” She explained to them all warmly, before turning on her heel.
Yin sent a look over up her twin, and they both abandoned their suitcases near each other’s own, but decided to keep their rucksacks close to them for reasons that they wouldn’t voice out loud.
“What do you think she’ll say?” Yin asked, turning to her brother who was placing his MP3 away into his pocket as he gave her a simple shrug.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Linn dropped. Off her bag sighing

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Leila left her bag, not really noticing where it was but she didn’t mind about that

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Ms. Paradox signalled them to follow, heading out of the great hall, students began to flood after her and amongst them were the twins. The two of them were silent, just sharing looks here and there as they moved along the halls.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Leila followed everyone, looking around as she went into the hall.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Walking up onto the stage, the headmistress watched as people began to flood into the rows of seats. The twins tried to stick together, but ended up separated, Yin stuck near one end caught between two guys and Yang near the other end.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Leila just took a seat that she could find, not paying attention who was beside her at all.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“Hey” she said to leipa. Timidly

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Yin tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear, glancing over at her brother who was looking up at the ceiling. He looked a little lost amongst people he didn’t know and his hand went to his head almost subconsciously as he winced faintly at a sharp pain suddenly rippled through his head at all the loud voices that echoed through his mind.

Signature

Unused Account.