Paradox High *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Huddeled in the cornner with only a bra on cutting holes in her sweatshirt for her sweat shirt Linm sighed hevily

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Yang glanced over at her, flashing his mother a grin before pulling his rucksack out of the car and swinging it over his shoulder. While he did this, his father was around the back of the car, pulling out his children’s suitcases. Yin walked over to him, smiling faintly as she took her case for him.
“Thanks, Dad,” She mumbled quietly, dragging it across the floor toward the entrance of the school.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She quickly pulled it on flexxing her wings and looking around

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Leila smiled softly, waving her mother good bye as she pulled her suitcase towards the school. As she walked in, she looked around, pushing her hair over her shoulder.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Yang walked over to him, taking hold of his suitcase before grinning happily, “Bye, Dad.” He stated, then turned and walked after his sister. Suddenly, Ms. Paradox walked out of the school, regarding them with a faint frown.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Linn sat in the cornner tightly hugging her luggage as of she expected to get mugged.  She sighed hevily.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Welcome!” She greeted them all, smiling at them with pearly white teeth, “I’m glad to see a lot of old, and new faces!” Walking down the steps, Ms. Paradox scanned each and every face before flashing them another smile.
Yin watched with curiosity, whereas Yang was fiddling with his MP3, trying to switch the song without it being too noticeable to his new headmistress. After all, he’d just get a relay of the speech from his mother when she wanted to check if he’d listened.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Linn watcged raising her hand

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Leila listened carefully, wanting to hear everything the headmistress said

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Welcome to Paradox High which was built by my ancestors for your kind. This is a place for you to thrive, to learn and to fit in without the stresses that you go through at schools with humans.” She spoke loudly, loud enough for them all to hear as she continued to smile, “Your parents may have gone here when they were your age, they are now fully acquainted to follow human laws but also have towns, areas to go when they wish to be their… Natural selves.”
Yin arched her brow, glancing at Yang who had zoned out completely and knew that he was no listening on purpose, though with his Telegenetic powers, there was a high chance he was reading this speech before she said it.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Leila carried on listening before glancing round the crowd before paying attention again.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Zhe kept her hand raises anxi pi usly

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Yang glanced at his sister, music blaring into his ears as the headmistress took another deep breath, “Once inside, I expect you all to leave your stuff in the great hall and report to the assembly hall. There you will learn your room numbers, your dorm locations and your homeroom teacher.” She stated, still glancing around at them all with harsh hazel eyes.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“ma’am?” She bit her lip

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

She turned her head to her, “What is it?” She asked, regarding her calmly with a curious look etched onto her face. She wanted to know just what the girl had to say to her.

Signature

Unused Account.