Daemon Hunter RPG

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

“Whats up Adi?” Tris asked, looking down to her as they waited for their food to be prepared. Tris had given her order and it was in the toaster.

Hunter had settled alex down on her play mat and sat on the floor before looking jl to alice. “How you feeling?”

“What is it?” She whispered.

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Adilyn glanced up and shrugged, hugging herself, “Feel strange.” she whispered. Ash bit his lip and placed his hand on his daughter’s back to try and comfort her.

Alice was curled up on the sofa. She smiled weakly to him, “Really tired now, but alright. Think I’m feeling the effects of the low blood sugar.”
Alex was trying her best to crawl, gurgling excitedly.

“G-Get Frax…” he whispered, voice tense and tight. It was also slightly demoniac.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

She nodded gently, and glanced worryingly to ash.

“Ill get you some chocolate.” He chuckled, getting up. He kissed her forehead before lightly jogging to the kitchen.

she nodded, rushing uo tp her feet and ran to find frax.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Ash shared the same look. Daemons had a ‘spider sense’ which caused them to feel weird when something was wrong. As Adilyn had daemon traits, she got this strange feeling too. And she was scarily correct most of the time…

She grinned at that and blew him a kiss back before curling up more. Alice kept an eye on Alex so the baby didn’t get into trouble.

Fraxinus was downstairs sorting out a kit in case anyone turned daemon and couldn’t be controlled - sleep darts, knives, silver bullet gun, the works really.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

She bit her lip, and tried not to over think it as she took her food. “Lets just eat for the moment, yeah?”

He returned with the chocolate treat box a few minutes later.

“Frax. Todies in trouble.” She urged as she reached the basement

Signature