Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 15119

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

He shook his head,“I shouldn’t be alone.”

Sacha had combed through her wet hair and then went to Ash’s room to check on him

Signature

Doors are for people with no imagination.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

Qwen yawned as she came downstairs, wrapped in her nightinggown as she walked into the kitchen, still sleepy.

Cole looked up to her and grinned, “illl manage until you come back.” He chuckled.

Ashlynn had been quiet still since her accident with wynter, becoming more distant as she tried to keep her secret. She had become a little distant with wynter too, as she had gotten close with annabelle, and in her eyes kit was a better sister for her. Hunter had left earlier that morning to get down to the hospital for 9 am to see wynter and annabelle.

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

“I didn’t say for you to be alone.”

Lucy had gone by the time Sacha arrived.

Impie didn’t notice her come in, too busy in his own head. He was shivering madly, gulping down the boiling soup without care to the temperature’s effect on his throat.

“Alrighty.” she giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him gently, “Don’t get into too much trouble without me, eh?”

Wynter was with her physiotherapist at the time, learning to walk on the metal leg. It was hard for her to master, but she could almost jog on it now.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

“I’ll just stay with the kids and Esmae.” He nodded making his mind up.

“Who were you talking to?” Sacha asked curiously, as she thought she had heard him speaking with someone.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

He nodded gently, “Alright, it should be the best thing.”

“Lucy.” he whispered, not looking up from his phone, “She wanted to check I was okay, after being sick.” Ash stood up then and put his phone into his pocket. He walked to Sacha and opened his arms to give her a hug, “Esmae said she’ll take Elliot out if that’s what he wants, and she text me the address to where they are staying.”

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

“I was thinking of moving the kids and Esmae to live in my old house. I don’t think I can live in the house I own now, the one where Bailey….” He trailed off.

Sacha hugged him back lovingly.
“Alright. Are you okay Ash?” She asked making sure

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

“Of course.” He nodded understandingly, holding his arm in caring manner, “I’ll help you move everything.”

He cuddled her in, his heart gently thudding in his chest, “Yeah

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

“Thanks, most of the furniture is still there from before so there shouldn’t be to much that we have to move.”

Sacha kept still to feel his heartbeat
“I wish there was something I could do to help you,” she sighed

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

“Impie?” She frowned softly as she saw him and walked over to him.

“Cant promise anything but okay.” He laughed, winking.

He entered the room gently, and smiled softly as he saw her and the physiotherapist. He would have said hi, but waited for them to finish off.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

“I can help anyway.” He smiled weakly, knowing it’d be hard to go back to the house.

“A kiss?” He teased quietly, his voice softened because he didn’t want to ruin the cute, cuddly moment.

He finally broke from his daze and looked up quickly at her voice. Impie relaxed slowly and offered a weak, faint smile, “Hi.” He whispered, voice shaky.

She giggled at that then kissed him again, “I best hurry, how about we have a movie night when I get back?”

The physio noticed Hunter and gave a wave - he was the only genuinely nice doctor there. He cut the treatment short so Wynter and Hunter could have more time, “You are doing great Wynter, you’ll be doing marathons in no time.” Wynter just nodded; she didn’t talk to anyone except Hunter, Ashlynn and Kit anymore. The physio left after helping Wynter onto her bed.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

He nodded,“I have no idea what to tell Bailey’s mother.” He sighed,“I was supposed to look after her. I promised her that Bailey was safe with me.”

Sacha smiled and leaned in to kiss his cheek cutely

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

She went over and rubbed his arm soothingly, “you okay?”

“Sure babe,” he grinned, “ill set the room up.”

Hunter waved back, and walked over to wynter, “how are yoy doing babe?”

Signature