Superhero RPG

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

She looked up to him then and cupped his cheek, “Don’t cry.” She whispered.

Ash listened closely and nodded every so often, all the information building up and wanting to make him explode, “Can I borrow two different highlighters please?” He asked, so he could highlight when he needed his tablets in one colour and then the follow up appointments in a different one.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 15119

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

He kissed the top of her head,“Things are just really bad right now.”

She passed over a yellow and blue hilighter.
“You’ll have to take medication while you have your treatments so hopefully it will be more effective and get rid of all the bad cells.”

Signature

Doors are for people with no imagination.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

“They’ll get better.” She promised, kissing his cheek in return, “They can only get better.”

He nodded then highlighted the dates, “Thank you. Do I need a prescription for my pills?” He asked.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

“Yeah I like it. grinned softly, getting to her feet, “it’s different, but nice.”

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

He nodded thankfully then walked over and grinned, “Ready to go?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

“yep.” she smiled, andnodded.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

He picked Valentina up and then held onto Gwen’s hand, “Could you grab my wheelchair please?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

(I’m getting a headache so coming off this for a bit, it’s too white xD I’ll come back on after dinner xxxxxxxxxx)

“Sure.” She smiled and went to go fetch it.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

(Alright babe, no worries xD xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

He watched then when she returned, went to the car. He belted Valentina up then sat in the driver’s seat.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

She got into the car herself.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Impie rubbed Gwen’s arm sweetly before beginning to drive.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

She looked over to him and smiled.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

He smiled back at her, keeping his hand on her arm, not sure if she’d want to hold his hand

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

She didnt give anything away about what she wanted and lookedto the window as he pulled up.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

The fair was huge, coverinv an acre of field (http://www.tringmain.com/works/limitededition/fair.jpg).

Signature