Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

(Other one was closed.)

“They haven’t said.” She told him, watching his eyes back.

“Sure.” Ash nodded, not seeing any reason why she couldn’t.

She nodded quietly before her eyes widened as she looked past Gwen. Impie was back (http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/275/5/6/my_white_dreadlocks_by_nay_only-d6oygnk.png)

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 15119

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

(I think they’re closing the RPGs when the get long so to keep them from getting deleted on accident?)
“Oh okay,” he nodded sadly. “I can bring Caleb around sometime?”

“Okay,” she smiled to him putting down her books. Sacha stood up and brushed her dress down. “Ready when you are.”

Signature

Doors are for people with no imagination.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

(Probably.)

She nodded gently then looked to the mirror, “The evil me tried to come back…” she whispered to him then, “Last night, in my dreams.”

He nodded and took a moment to relax himself before going with her to the cancer ward.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

Gwen blinkef at her thrn turned to see what she was looking at and blink. “Impie?”

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

He grinned nervously, shyly at her, “Like it…?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

“Oh Esmae…” He said sadly holding onto her hand a little tighter. “Whatever happens you can’t let her back in

She held his hand following him to where Dr. Berry’s office was. The door was open which made it seem less intimidating.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

“I know. I know…” she curled up into him, shutting her eyes, “I’m afraid that she’s going to hurt Caleb… I’m afraid that I’m going to hurt him…”

He let out a nervous breath then knocked the door before entering, “Dr. Berry? I’m Ash.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

“She wont, You won’t. Because I’m not going to let that happen,” Elliot told her comfortingly. He rubbed her back gently talking to calm her thoughts of Dark-Esmae.

The woman inside the room looked up and smiled to Ash gesturing for him to come in.
“Hello, please come in.” She said politely

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

She tried to keep calm, but couldn’t suppress her fears. She could already kill her son if she touched him without her gloves on. She hated feeling like this.

He smiled nervously, “Is it okay Sacha comes in too?” He asked, gesturing to his girlfriend.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

He huged her lovingly.
“It’s going to be okay Esmae. I promise.” He said to her meaning it.

Dr Berry smiled and nodded,“If it’s alright with you.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

“Promise me that if need be, you’ll take Caleb away. You’ll protect him and that you’ll love him like he’s your son.” Esmae whispered.

He nodded then brought Sacha inside too.
“I brought my medical stuff.” He said, passing the code to her that she could enter into the computer to get his records up.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

Elliot nodded instantly,“Of course I will Esmae.” He pulled her closer not wanting to think about those things.

“Thanks,” she smiled to them both and looked up his medical records. “As I said before, from looking at the progression of your cancer cells I would suggest Chemotherapy.” Sacha just sat holding Ash’s hand for support.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

She held onto his shirt as she cuddled into his chest, not saying anymore on the subject.

Ash nodded gently, holding Sacha’s hand tightly, “When would we start that?” He asked.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

“Are they treating you well here at least?” He asked quietly.

“The sooner the better. We can schedule your appointments now or when you have a guardian present would be best. It’s up to you though.” She smiled to him sadly.
(I’ll get a picture for Dr. Berry later)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

She nodded gently, “Mhm. The nurses look after me and get me food and stuff.”

(No worries :))
“It’s just me…” Ash told her, meaning about the guardian thing, “We can book them now.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

“Good, as they should.” He said as he sniffled.

“Okay,” she smiled. She told ash about how often he would need the treatments and follow up appointments. Sacha just saw a lot of dates being made. Dr. Berry gave him a little hand held calendar so he could keep track of when his appointments were.
(G2g xx )

Signature