Naruto RPG *continued*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Sasuke automatically moved fast he wanted to see his son, he needed to know he was safe at least even if his son never wanted to see him at all. He rushed to where his son and wife/partner was.

Sasuko shot a glare at here. “I am just peachy, what do you think.” She grumbled.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Let’s just go and get food, okay?” Naruko asked her, a worried look upon her face. “That might calm you down.” She reached out with her hand, placing it upon Sasuko’s arm. It was a supportive action.

As for Menma, he’d just finished his talk with Naruto. Naruto didn’t seem to be fairly keen on what he’d said, but he reached over and patted his son’s arm. “I’ll trust you, Menma. But stay safe, and check in occasionally.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Sasuko look down at the hand before quickly looking away. “Whatever, that is what we were going to do anyway Dobe.” She grumbled, she felt herself, start to calm down as Soon as Naruko started to talk but she would never admit it

Sasuke looked at the both with wide eyes. “Menma?” He asked, slowly walking over to them. His sister wasn’t lying, that was his son.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Sheepishly, she shrugged her shoulders, heaving a sigh, and stared out of the district. She’d been guided here, but had little to no clue where they were heading. “Uhm, which way is it?” she asked, pointing one way before pointing the other.

As soon as Sasuke’s voice reached him, Menma deflated. He grumbled, turning to look at his father with a vague expression on his face. “What?” came the defensive question, Menma trying to repress his hostileness.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“Follow me, I know where we are going.” Sasuko mumbled, pulling her in the general direction of the ramen stand.

“Your…...” He didn’t know what to say, he didn’t know what to do.

Signature