Naruto RPG *continued*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“You… don’t know… how to be happy?” Naruko questioned slowly, biting down on her lip. Her smile was finally gone, in its place a confused, concerned frown. “Do you?” It was nothing more than a breath, a hunch that had burrowed into the back of Naruko’s mind.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Sasuke glared at Naruko, growling quietly. “O-of course I do…. everyone can be happy when they want.” She mumbled although he answer wasn’t to convincing. “I just choose not to be happy, my choice, no one else, doesn’t mean I can’t be happy.”

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Naruko did not appear convinced. “You have no idea how to be happy.” She shook her head, giving a small sigh. “Even if you call me stupid, I can tell by your body language during your answer.” Brushing her fringe back, Naruko gave the Uchiha female a sympathetic look.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“So what?!” She snapped, glaring darkly at Naruko. “I don’t care about happiness, I don’t care about anything like that!”
Sasuke came out of the basement, glaring at the two females. “What is going on up her?” He yelled, not happy to be interrupted by them

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

A small yelp came from Naruko at Sasuke’s appearance. There had been no indication that he was about to show up, let alone yell at the two of them. So, her reaction of quickly pointing at Sasuko and yelling, “She doesn’t know how to be happy!” was a valid one.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“I don’t care, I don’t like her anyway, so why would I care if she can be happy!” Sasuke snapped, glaring darkly. “I am going through some very important stuff downstairs with my brother and all I can hear is you two arguing, if you are going to do that, get out!”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Naruko looked at him, her face nothing more than a sheepish expression. She hadn’t been trying to annoy this person off, in fact, she’d only reacted to him yelling as he’d reappeared from the basement. “We were heading out anyway…” she mumbled, shuffling closer to Sasuko and awake from Sasuke.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Sasuko placed and arm around Naruko, leading her out the house. “On yeah, your son is outside, but he doesn’t want to see you, it must be because you are such a bad father just like our dad.” She flared looking back at Sasuke, for some reason she wanted to protect Naruko from Sasuke and the only way she knew how to do that was to offend him.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

The arm around her shoulder was welcomed. It made her feel safer, somehow. Naruko spared a glance at Sasuko, a soft smile threatening to tug at her lips. Though, at the dig at Sasuke, she winced. It didn’t sound too friendly, not at all.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Sasuke glared darkly at her and pointed to the door. “Get out!” He grumbled, he had nothing else to say, he wanted them out his sight, he hated his sister and he hated that blonde women.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

She said nothing else, taking a hold of Sasuko’s wrist into her petite hand. Quickly, she tried to usher Sasuko towards the front door, not wanting the two siblings to start a fight in the hallway.
A soft tug, a quiet whisper, and it should’ve been apparent that Naruko was trying to avoid conflict. But if Sasuko picked up on those signs, well, it was another matter entirely. Naruko still hoped that she would pick up on it - she did not want the two of them trying to kill each other and beating each other half to death.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Sasuko glared at him scoffing. “I don’t have time for your childish behavior little brother, I would rather die than be in a three mile radius of you at the moment.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“C’mon, Sasuko,” she finally urged, wetting her lips nervously, her eyes darting between the tension that they had created. All of this from one silly comment about Sasuke’s son. The way she had to wait to see if Sasuko listened, or completely disregarded her had her anxious - she was a complete wreck of emotions, some she wasn’t even aware existed, let alone knew the name of. Her teachings had been rather brief.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Sasuko looked at her. “Don’t not worry idiot, we are leaving, its depressing being in this household, let alone in this clan.” She mumbled gently pulling the blonde out of the houe

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Allowing herself to be tugged along, Naruko tried to settle her stomach, offering sparse glances back at Sasuke. Her curiosity was focused on seeing if he rushed outside, to see if he wanted - or needed, as the case might be - to speak with his son. Of course, she knew that it was a possibility for him to put that aside, seeing as he was in the middle of discussing something - that she assumed was important - with his brother.
Naruko soon refocused her attention on the short tempered she-devil before her. “Are you calm?” she asked, her voice noting more than a precarious whisper. The last thing that Naruko wanted was to rile Sasuko up anymore than she currently was. There was more time for that later.

Signature

Unused Account.