Naruto RPG *continued*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“i didnt just do it to him! I did it to my daughters child and her husvands son i tried everything but couldnt bring you back” she said softly “please, punnisj me how you see fit, but please stay with me, let me stay with you”

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Menma looked at Sasuke in confusion, then over at Orochimaru and Hana, “Dad, it’s that crazy lady, again.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“I know but Orchimaru is sorting it.” Sasuke mumbled.
“I don’t care if it was me, if you were smart enough you would have done the same as Sasuke did instead of giving it to useless children, I never want to see you again, now get out of my sight before I kill you!” He glared

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“i tried that” she yelled

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Menma then seemed to notice all the blood, and frowned.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“It was you.” Sasuke mumbled.
“You still gave it to useless children, other than Menma the others were useless and your lucky Sasuke did what he did or I think he would have killed you repeatedly if his son died!” Orchimaru yelled. “Now get out of my sight!”

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Menma winced, listening to the conversation, and glanced over at Orochimaru.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Sasuke glanced at them, biting his lip, he was think of interfering but wasn’t sure.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“just kill me becuse i.cant leave you eber,you saved me from my first huzband, my childten please”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“She’s causing me discomfort.” Menma spoke up, since they were in his hospital room, “Make her leave.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“shut up idiot"she snarled

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Menma smirked, “Sorry, I don’t listen to strangers.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

” you are a misrible b**** nugget ” she shot back

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Sasuke nodded, going in between the two of them, looking at Hana. “Leave, he has said he doesn’t want to see you ever again so if you want to die that badly go kill yourself.” He glared darkly, his sharigan activated.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Oh, am I? Says the woman who’s stood there whining to be allowed to stay, and if not for them to kill you.” He shot back, his blue eyes flashing.

(Ouch, Menma. Oh, glob, he’s gone sassy.)

Signature

Unused Account.