Other (please specifie if so )
Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Hey there so, I am saving up for yet another Cosplay Idea and I have a few but I would like to hear from you lot so please do give me your opinons! XD

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

That’s cute. I’m planning to do:
Alois Trancy
Naruto (Already have the wig)
Minato
Kirito
Out of all those on that list. ^^

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Are you kidding me? Lol i’ve almodt decided on L and Alois oo

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

I vote Kirito :) He’s awesome.

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Well from that list I’m cosplaying L

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

I want to cosplay so bad *-*you going comicon or something?
I went for Ciell, was going to say L but changed my mind xD

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Yeah im going to a Black Buttler mini con ( Ice Cream scocial with Doll, have him take pictures and whatever) then a comicon in september then Anime Bonzai in ictober…... Gosh id be rich if it wernt for my fandoms and cosplaying! XD

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 797

Joined 2010-04-29

PM

I’m a LARPer, not a cosplayer, but there’s one thing I don’t understand about Cosplay (even though I’m currently making a costume for it!)

I don’t recognise any of the names on your list at all. Isn’t part of cosplay about being recognised for who you’re cosplaying? Why does it seem to be so universal with cosplayers that they play (what I kinda assume I guess) to be characters that aren’t recognised by anyone outside of heavy anime fans or other cosplayers?

I’m making an Arcee from Transformers costume but mostly just to practise my skills rather than for the actual cosplay experience I guess… I’m fairly sure that there’s not many folk who don’t know about Transformers, even if they don’t know the exact one I’m making.

Thankies! I’m sure you’ll all look brill :)

Leah

Signature

Definition-
Leah* [Leee-aaaah]:

A deviously devious prehistoric-squirrel-like creature with stalkerish tendencies, tending towards moderation of forums and drinking of much tea.

May occasionally appear to change forms. Do not be fooled as this is generally accepted to be a combination of facepaint and latex.

*If seen, approach with severe caution. May be hazardous to your sanity, and any tea in the nearby vicinity.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

They are semi-popular (except for Naruto,.Naruto is a gateway anime) and sadly vocolaids are not as,popular as they should be. :(  Also i dont cospaly to be tecconized, althogh that makes my day when i do, i do it more gor the escape of myself :)

Signature