Ashtat, a Muslim

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-05-29

PM

Hi!
Ashtat is a Muslim.
Do you know about Muslims?
What do you think about Islam and Muslim beliefs?
Do you think they are terrorist, or they are human beings just like others?

P.S: I just wanted to know your opinion.
:)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2010-01-04

PM

I hope it’s clear from my books (particularly Zom-B and The Thin Executioner) that I think people of all faiths should be respected and treated equally. I have travelled to many countries where Muslims are the majority, and have found the people every bit as friendly and welcoming as people of other faiths in other countries that I have visited. I don’t agree with everything that certain Islamists believe in, just as I don’t agree with everything that certain Christians believe in—for instance, for me, equal rights for women are a must, and I will argue with men of any faith who try to suppress those rights—I consider the niqab a sin against humanity and God, and no human should deny any other human the right to walk the world freely with their face on view. But I have found common ground with most Muslims I have met over the years, as I have with people of all faiths.

The extremists are what we must be wary of, whether they are Christian extremists (as B’s father is in Zom-B) or Muslim extremists or any other kind of extremist. I don’t think any religious group should force their views on other people—everyone should be free to choose which path in life they want to follow. I’m in firm favour of the separation of church and state—I think government should be for all people, and that our governors should treat everyone the same, regardless of their own personal religious beliefs.

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2014-07-01

PM

Muslims aren’t terrorists. :) They’re actually pretty nice and kind and awesome.They don’t like fighting with other people for no reason and I know this cuz I have manyyy Muslim friends.Anyway,Islam is a nice religion…just a bit different. ^^

Signature

Suspect everyone. Even the one\‘s beyond suspicion. That is my motto.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 480

Joined 2012-01-01

PM

Well you know I am a muslim,a shiia muslim,and non of us wear niqab,maybe a really few of us,wearing niqab isnt a rule in islam,.and those people who are terrorists and kill people with the name of Islam like the “daesh” group,these are not muslims,these are enemies of islam who want to make a bad and horrible face of islam in the world to stop people being muslims in other countries,but actully they cannot do that at all becuz everybody who knows or searches in a true way about islam,will find out that islam is the religion of peace,they want to make the non-muslim countries or people be scared of Islam and serve their master,Satan . See, internet is not a good way for searching about religions to know about them . Internet is a True Big Lier.  If you want to know about Islam you should befriend with the people whom werent muslim in the past but they became muslims.that the better way. Any way,  Muslims are not terrorists,  These are ZIONISTS whom kill or terror people with the name of Islam.

Signature

Careful with that axe, Eugene.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 480

Joined 2012-01-01

PM

For example my avatar is a picture of a martyr whom was a iranian scientist and a muslim whom was terrored by these terrorist groups.His crime was being “Iran’s scientist” ! If you dont believe me you can take a look to his biography. His name is “mostafa ahmadi roshan” .
Yes! That’s the way Zionists react.

Signature

Careful with that axe, Eugene.