The Parallel War *Private RPG* **also continues from old thread**

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 7600

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Nico nodded. He walked into the kitchen of his house and grabbed an apple from the bowl near the door. He wasn’t really hungry, just a bit

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3807

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

“I hope I don’t regret this oath,” Avalon thought to herself. She looked around the house with boredom. She rarely goes to anybody’s house, especially when she was a fallen angel.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Nico then walked back to Avalon. “So, tell me a little about yourself,” he murmured.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Avalon hesitated.“Well…,” She thought.“It depends….What do you want to know?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Nico shrugged. “It depends on what you want to share and what you would rather hide,”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Avalon thought for a few moments.“I have a friend name Petra. The only human, really the only person I talk to, apart from beating information out of angels.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Nico nodded. “I have no friends, only a “brother” that I do not see often anymore,”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

She nodded understandingly. Avalon was was thinking deeply, getting lost in her thoughts.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Nico closed his eyes, trying to think. “Jake, that’s his name. He’s nice,”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Avalon’s head went up, coming back to realty. “Yeah…” she said, as if she heard him.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Nico sighed. “I need to sleep,” he mumbled. “Do whatever you want,”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Avalon took a deep breath walking towards the door.“I’m going home,“-she turned to the door then looked over her shoulder-,“I assume you can use telepathy if you need me.” She asked before she left.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Nico nodded. “Of course,” he said. “I’ll contact you if necessary,”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Avalon jogged back home and shut the door behind her. She slumped on her sofa and looked up at the ceiling. She looked at the dried blood on her hand. Later she took a shower letting the water beat down on her skin. she couldn’t really feel the water but she felt the warmth, which made her think about wanting to become human. Being able to feel…but she doubt that she’ll ever have that. Avalon didn’t feel tired, she didn’t need much sleep since she wasn’t human and was able to stay up for a long time without it. For a few hours on end she stayed awake thinking deeply. Then she tried to call Petra. But she didn’t answer the phone.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Nico stayed where he was, his eyes closing. He was sad sometimes remembering Isabella. She had only left a month ago, and she had been quite close to him. But she had to go with her parents somewhere, and she died.

Signature