The Corruption System RPG

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 5455

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Philadelphia. Modern day. You will all be one of many detectives, policemen, doctors all working in the PIB(Philadelphia Investigation Bureau) in one of the most dangerous cities in the world. Death, crime, love and revenge would cross everyone’s paths…
(That’s it… that is really all that I will reveal xD The rest will be revealed as the RPG goes on. It will be in episodes also)
Also this RPG is private but if someone REALLY wants to join then go on send me a PM and we can arrange)

Rules are: If you are invited into my RPG you probably know how my RPG’s work so let’s go the character sheet xD

Name:(NOrmal)
Age:(18 or more - we’re all working in a police department)
Appearance:(can be a pic)
Personality:
Bio:(Past… everything you can think of about your character :3)

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

(Lemme just post up dear :))

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Name: Evie Stanz
Appearance: http://chaosringen.deviantart.com/art/Doodle-girl-440745644?q=favby:LikePeeringEyes/60361601&qo=5&catpath;=&order=0&offset=5    Very beautiful, usually wears black jeans and a white blouse outside of work, but in work she wears a black tank top so not to contanimate evidence.
Personality: Quite normal, happy, focused, work driven, knows the difference between right and wrong, can have a laugh with, kind, caring, quiet when concentrating, sweet. Don’t get her on her bad side though, she knows how to defend herself and won’t take anything negative from anyone.
Bio: Evie was born in London and has always wanted to work for the police force. She had an amazing education, excelling in science especially. She had a flare for forensics ever since she was a child. When she was 16, she phoned out for anyone in forensics to help her get on the job role. Two months later, she was headhunted and taken to America to complete an examination. She passed with flying colours, getting 98.87% correct. She gained the highest results recorded for 2 decades. Evie was taken under Philadelphia’s wing and given a chance to assist until she turned 18, when she gained the job as a forensic scientist and detective. She’s the youngest woman to work in forensics.
Evie has never been in a relationship as she has never found time for one. She doesn’t mind though as she enjoys her work a lot. Evie has a pet pomeranian dog called Tiki (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Pomeranian_orange-sable_Coco.jpg) who she adores madly. She still talks to her parents in England and misses them a lot. She has a twin sister who lives in Spain.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3371

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

Name: Lauren Smith
Appearance: Lauren is of medium height, and has a slim/toned figure, due to a lot of exercise. She has straight, shoulder length, brown hair. Brown eyes and pale skin.
Personality: Lauren is a very organised person. She is very active and likes to keep her body healthy, as well as her mind. Lauren is probably too dedicated to being in the police force, but it’s just the way she is. She is friendly to people who deserve it, but ruthless to criminals.
Bio: Ever since she was younger, she wanted to be involved in all of the action that comes with being a police woman. This has a bad effect on her life though. Recently, her long term boyfriend ended their relationship, because he couldn’t take the strain she put on it. She often works like a machine, so never gave him enough time that their relationship deserved. Lauren basically lives for the job, but this has caused her to have sleep deprivation, as her mind never switches off. It doesn’t stop her though, and she’s always trying to better herself and what she does.

Signature

“They think of you as a prince,” he said, “whereas I still think of you first and foremost as a meddlesome little brat with a penchant for stealing spiders.” - Mr Crepsley, Hunters Of The Dusk

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 7600

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Name: Jason Wilkes
Appearance: Is six-foot-four, built like a sprinter would be, dark blue eyes with glasses (but prefers contact lenses so is rarely seen actually wearing glasses), short blond hair, tanned skin, usually with a serious expression on his face. He usually wears jeans and a plain shirt when he isn’t working, when he is working it is rare that he wears anything different unless he is investigating something.
Personality: Jason is very curious, though also quite reserved in his feelings. He prefers to keep his feelings to himself and so he rarely smiles. To see him looking happy is a strange sight. His mind is usually relaxed, but full of thoughts.
Bio: Jason grew up in California, with his younger sister named Nikki. She was disabled and so got most of the attention. Jason became very quiet and I’d his feelings so that he didn’t hurt anyone with what he said. He was a little bitter towards Nikki but she didn’t notice. When he was seven, she started going to a special school for people who had disabilities. He never spoke to her again, and he didn’t regret it either. He went through life normally afterwards, taking the subjects that would allow him a good job. He chose to become a detective and qualified only a few months ago for the job. He had put a lot of work into it and so was very excited. That was the first time he had smiled in ten years. He has no close friends yet.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Name: Michel(pronounced Mikel) Dubois
Appearance: http://thesevensees.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Hannibal.png (Yes thats Hannibal xD That means nothing though xD)
Bio Michel was born in France to a Swedish mother and French father. They were rich and owned a branch of restaraunts. He grabbed his love for cooking from his father. When he finished private school he went on to study medicine and psychology in a university. He became a psychiatrist and moved to Philadelphia in America to pursue his career. He became a psychiatrist for the Philadelphia Investigation Bureau though he has patients from outside the PIB as well. He is smart and doesn’t trust people easily but is friendly nonetheless.

Name: Faara
Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/210/c/e/cee2579e915877fa3275d2d9c1284ac3-d592m7o.png the guy! And he has darker skin
Bio Faara’s mother died giving birth to him and he lived with his dad who was a soldier. When he turned 16 he enlisted in the army but after seeing what real war was like he left to work in the police in Philadelphia. He is strong willed, brave and fit for most jobs. Behind his tough persona he is really nice and caring though.

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

(Faara’s back!! :D let’s hope not to have a repeat of what happened last time ‘eh David? ;))

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

(I loved Faara xD and ohh stop it you ;) Why would I ever do such a monstrous thing ;))

Signature

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

(Faara was amazing. And hey, you did start a religious war with demon spawn last time, not my fault you broke my heart by killing my favourite characters.)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

EPISODE 1: LE CROIX (PART I) (All titles will be in French so better get a dictionary ;))

The lights kept on flashing. Their reciprocating motion started to become monotonous and diziness arose. Faara stood stood at the entrance to the crime scene, letting in any authorized personnel. The crime scene was a small house in an estate at the outskirts of town. Lt. Drake walked in. He was the head of the PIB. Faara nodded at him.
“Haven’t been sleeping today… I need to be more awake… ” Drake yawned and walked under the yellow tape. He gulped when he saw the corpse. “Okay… now I’m awake”. A man was nailed to the wall. His arms outspread to spread like a cross. There were nails in his wrists and a big long nail was piercing both of his feet together. Blood was pouring down the walls. It was dry. This must have happened at least several days ago. There was a woman nearby. She was crying.
“He… he was my husband… I was on holidays and he…” she didn’t finish. Drake sighed.
“Was the scene touched yet?” he asked. They shook their head.

Signature

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Evie yawned as she pulled up in her silver Jeep. She hadn’t slept much as her phone had been bleeping madly with calls from the office about an old case that was going to court later that week. Last minute checks on forensics so the prosecutors couldn’t mess up. She knew nothing was wrong, she was too good to slip up. Evie unbuckled herself from the front seat and reached to the passenger seat to grab her kit. She then climbed out of the Jeep and towards the scene.
“ID?” a burly looking officer barked at her. Evie was used to the foul manner of the morning shift and merely flashed her card up to prove who she was. The policeman nodded simply and held up the tape for her to pass under. She walked on in, stopping in the doorway at the sight of the body. Raising an eyebrow, she couldn’t help, but feel curious.
“Lovely.” Evie said dryly, tilting her head as she studied the crime scene around herself. Lots of blood. Staged up cross and body. It looked more like a show then a crime scene.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Jason had been in the area when he got the message to get over there. He wasn’t in a great mood and it showed. His posture was slightly slumped, his eyes a little dull. He didn’t particularly want to see the crime scene this time, as he knew what was coming from the description of the case. Because he was new, they wanted him to see these things so he got used to them. However, he lingered outside, away from the entrance as he tried to get e courage to just have a quick peek to get this started

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3371

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

Lauren had been at the scene for a while now. She knew the procedure. Turn up, observe the area, comfort the innocent, and not touch anything until the forensics team get there. Lauren was stood outside the door, with her back to the wall. She was stood to attention with her hands behind her back. Her eyes scanned the area as her walkie-talkie beeped to itself. Lauren would prevent curious passers-by from coming over if any happened to stray this way.

Signature

“They think of you as a prince,” he said, “whereas I still think of you first and foremost as a meddlesome little brat with a penchant for stealing spiders.” - Mr Crepsley, Hunters Of The Dusk

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Faara clapped his hand at Jason. “Hey you? You from the PIB? You getting in?” he asked, scratching his arm as he waited for a response.

Drake cursed. He turned to Evie. “Any ideas? Seems religious to me…” he coughed and took several tablets from his pocket and swallowed them.  He walked over closer to the body and touched it with his glove covered hands. He started to move pieces of clothing away and looked at the flesh. In the side there was a big cut. “Any ideas…” he repeated.

A curly haired ginger lady stood by the side of the house. She was holding a notebook and pen in her hand was looking for any side exits, She then spotted that Lauren was looking at her!

Signature

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Evie tilted her head then crouched down to the feet of the body, studying them, “It’s a show.” She told Drake, “Religion may not play any part, it’s just how the killer wanted to show off. It’s like this body is his trophy and the scene is the cabinet.” Evie stood up then pulled on her latex gloves. Luckily photographs had already been taken.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Jason took a deep breath. He didn’t know if he wanted to look but he needed to in order to start investigating this stuff. “Yeah, in a minute,” he said quietly.

Signature