Look closely RPG

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3807

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith smiled back. She looked ahead, sighing with relief. Her feet were getting tired, and her shoulders were achy.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 7600

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Ethan was jolted from his daydream by the voices around him. He smiled and looked at the hotel. It was a huge building, and the rooms would probably be huge too,

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Evyn looked at it, a relieved look crossing his face, “I can’t wait to check in and explore this place,” He mumbled softly, stopping just outside the doors and opened the door for the other two in an act of kindness.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Ethan smiled. “Thanks,” he said to Evyn, walking into the hotel with his large bag dragging along the floor. At least it has wheels.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Evyn simply nodded, letting the both of them pass through the doors first, his eyes trailing to the park. He didn’t know why but it was unsettling him somehow in the pit of his stomach, of course he disregarded it as excitement, turning his attention back to the hotel.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

When saw saw some of the group moving forward, she grabbed her lunage rom beside her and walked in, heading for the hotel to get her room to put her stuff in. She didn’t mind if she would be near others or not, as she knew she wouldn’t be the first to introduce herself to the other people who had been invited. With her, she’d wait for someone to come to her, not the other way around simply because she was too shy and awkward. She soon reached the hotel, and looked up to the building before walking over.

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

“Thank you,” Lilith said to Evyn. She looked around finding the building quite interesting, she didn’t know what to thin of it.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Ethan smiled at them both, his eyes alight with excitement. He could feel something was interseting about this place,

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He smiled in turn, bowing his head in a mock act of politeness, though he meant it, “It’s my pleasure.” He told her, then glanced out, noticing the other girl who was walking toward the hotel. She was by herself, by what he could see, and it only made him frown lightly - but decided not to dwell on it, he’d introduce himself if their paths collided.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

“Out of all the times of going into abandoned places with Vera. I have never seen anything like this before.” Said Lilith. It wasn’t just how it was built, it was just as mysterious as the park and the owner.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He reached out, grabbing his bag and followed them into the place, letting the door swing shut behind him as he glanced at Lillith, “You’ve explored abandoned areas before?” He asked, intrigued by her words, his face taking on a curious frown that seemed to want to know more.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith nodded.“I always liked going into places that were off limits, or empty creepy places. Just for the fun of it.” She liked that he was interested. Lilith thought other people would find it childish.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Sounds like it would be a heck of a lot of fun,” He stated honestly, laughing softly. His laugh was rather light, but sounded infectious, it sometimes prompted others to join in with him. He turned his head toward her, “It really does sound fun.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith smiled.“It is,” she said, laughing softly.“I never really got your name,” she noted. Just in the little amount of time being around him, he wasn’t that bad.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He frowned, “I did say it, but it is hard to remember,” He admitted quietly, “Evyn, it sounds alien, I know.” He chuckled lightly, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand and continued to look at her sheepishly.

Signature

Unused Account.