Look closely RPG

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3807

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith returned the smile, pulling a lock of hair behind her ear.“So…you don’t mind if I follow?” She asked.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 7600

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

“It’s your choice if you follow, I don’t have a problem with it,” replied Ethan with a welcoming smile on his face

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith nodded. She began to walk beside them but not to close. Lilith bit her lip, to shun out her feelings.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Evyn shook his head, “Don’t mind,” He grinned, then turned to Ethan, “She doesn’t have to follow, either, she can just walk beside us.” He shrugged, his friendly side showing on full display. He swaying on his heels, looking back to her with a bright grin, his hand reaching up and adjusting the beanie on his head.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Ethan nodded, looking back and smiling at her. “You can walk with us if you want, you don’t have to follow,” he assured her.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith noticed him grin, and manged a weak smile.“I don’t mind,” she said, feeling a bit awkward, looking at her feet as she walked. Lilith wasn’t use to talking to new people.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He started to walk again, but made sure to walk at a slow pace so he was still walking with the two of them, a smile upon his face as he looking up at the sky with a wide grin taking over his face. Evyn seemed to be excited, but deep down he had an underlying sense of discomfort.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Ethan noticed that she seemed a little awkward and didn’t push the topic any further. He didn’t want to upset her by doing that. So he just smiled instead,

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith shifted her bag once more, feeling her shoulder starting to hurt from the weight of the bag. She sighed, wishing Vera would have came with her.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Evyn stopped, noticing her shifting her bag, and bit his lip. “Hey, is that heavy?” He asked kindly, thinking about offering to carry it for her until they reached the hotel, “If it is I can carry it… If you want?” He was just genuinely trying to help her.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith shook her head.“It’s okay. I got it,” she said. She appreciated his generosity, but didn’t know him that well. Lilith didn’t trust anybody just yet.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Ethan was so excited to get himself checked in to to the hotel and then begin the exploring of this place. He was in a daydream right now,

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He nodded, understanding why she declined his help, it was hard to actually know who was genuinely being kind and who was conning you. He smiled faintly at her,  “Okay, but if it gets too heavy, I don’t mind carrying it to the hotel,” He was just being himself, then turned his head so he was looking around him once again.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith nodded.“Have you been here before?” She asked. She was bit nervous, but exited all the same.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He shook his head, smiling at her, “No, first time.” He responded, shifting his weight. He looked at the hotel, seeing it ahead of them. “Ah, I see the hotel.” He smiled at her, looking at the place with a bright look on his face.

Signature

Unused Account.