Look closely RPG

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Evyn looked at his extended his hand slowly taking it and engaging in the hand shake, his head slowly nodding to signal that he had got an invite, “Yeah, I did.” He turned his head toward the park, his azure eyes catching the lights in dramatic ways, “I’m Evyn, by the way.” He mumbled softly, his teeth drawing his lower lip into his mouth for him to nibble on.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 7600

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Ethan kept a kind smile on his face as he spoke slowly to consider his choice of words as he was saying them. “It’s a pleasure to meet you,” he said. He wondered if Evyn was a nice person. He seemed it, certainly, but one can’t trust first impressions.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3807

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith stopped looking around. She was a bit lost she has never been here before and had to get use to the place. Lilith rubbed her hands together with tension. She didn’t know anybody there. She didn’t have the courage to talk to anybody around her.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He glanced at him, nodding, “You too,” He flashed him a grin, it was a friendly grin, but one that held his mischievousness out on display. He turned to look back at the park, folding his arms and rocking back on his heel, “So you heading to the hotel first?” He asked him, seeming genuinely curious to what Ethan was going to do now he was here; his hand rested upon his small suitcase, since he was here for the full week - as was everyone else.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith took out her phone looking at the time. She didn’t need to look at the time, but she didn’t want to seem like she didn’t know what she was doing. After moments later, Lilith began to walk for a start, twirling her finger in her blue hair nervously.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Ethan nodded. “I don’t want to be carrying my stuff around everywhere,” he said with a slight chuckle to his voice. “This thing weighs a lot more than usual,” he gestured to his suitcase.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Evyn chuckled at what he’d said, “Mind if I tag along until we get there? Some company is better than none,” He stated truthfully, looking at the other male with a slight hopeful look breaching his features. If the other said no, then Evyn would simply say his goodbyes and leave, no point in pressing to be friends with someone who was reluctant, unless they were worth it.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith continued walking, looking for a place to settle down. She shifted her bag to her side to give her other shoulder a break from the weight. She exhaled, blood rushed to her face. Lilith felt a bit embarrassed. Imagining how she would have looked walking around not knowing where she was going.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Ethan looked genuinely pleased by this. “Of course you can!” He said, eyes lighting up just like,the park had moments ago. He liked company, and making new friends was a great thing for him to do

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Chuckling softly, Evyn nodded, seeming pleased himself that Ethan had agreed for him to walk with him and took a few tentative steps toward the park. “Let’s go, then.” He smiled, acting like an excited child would, but that wasn’t unusual for him - they’d understand the more they got to know him.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Ethan nodded, starting to slowly walk into the park. The sheer size of the place made him wonder why nobody sneaked in.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Evyn followed in tow, his mind trailing along similar thoughts, but it was mainly questioning that why did it not open longer because of the sheer some of this place. His tongue quickly wet his lips, his eyes taking in as many details as they could while he walked.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith wasn’t far from the entrance of the park. She looked around and saw two people walking. Lilith walked up to them, a bit shy.“Excuse me,” she asked humbly,“do you know where I can find a hotel?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Evyn turned looking at her, “Ah, that’s where we’re heading. Tag along, if you want,” He offered her kindly, flashing her a warm smile, like he did to Ethan upon meeting him, “I’m Evyn, you are?” He prompted, looking at her kindly.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Ethan looked at her and smiled. “We were heading in that direction actually,” he said quietly. He was just awestruck at the moment

Signature