Look closely RPG

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 7600

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Ethan took a deep breath, looking into the mirror. He looked exhausted. But there was no way he could sleep, not when he was waiting for what he knew was coming. If he fell asleep, he might not wake up.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Amber followed Lilith toward Ethan’s room, oblivious to the other girls tears.

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3807

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith felt her legs weaken but she manage to make it to the door of Ethan’s room. “Ethan?” She said in a dry voice. “Can you let me in?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Ethan didn’t make any move to open the door. He knew it’d only make them feel worse when he did die.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

“Ethan, I beg of you, please open the door.” Lilith pleaded.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Ethan sighed quietly. He didn’t want to open the door but he knew they wouldn’t leave until he did. So he unlocked the door, opening it and looking at them blankly. He looked…faded. Not quite real anymore.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Amer sucked in a breath at the sight of Ethan, his new appearance shocking her. “Ethan? Are you….okay?” She asked quietly.

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith’s tears stopped looking at Ethan, but her world felt heavy, empty really. She didn’t know what to say, as soon as Amber spoke, all the words that she wasn’t going to say got a chance to recoil themselves until she was going to speak, each word thought out like her life depended on it. The feeling of this was quite familiar, and odd all the same. Her toes curled in her mud stained combat boots, her chest pumped along with her heart like they had the mind of their own, screaming for something more than the life that was given for Lilith. Staring at him, her eyes focused on the little flaws and things on Ethan, then ventured passed him and into the room to the window dozing off into deep thought.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Ethan shrugged. He looked a lot worse but nobody knew if that was the same on the inside. It was actually taking a while to affect him properly, due to how many times he had been here.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

(I’m so sorry, I haven’t been in in forever D: )
Amber reached out a hand to touch Ethan’s shoulder, perhaps to comfort him, but she thought better of it and let her arm drop to her side. “Ethan…” She began, but soon realized she didn’t know how to pit her thoughts into words. Amber glanced over at Lilith for help, hoping her friend could find the words that she could not.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

(It’s okay :))

Lilith came back to reality but didn’t waver her gaze from the window. “It looks a bit better outside, nice actually,” she said softly, yet as if she lost something. She looked at Ethan. “I am in a woebegone mood, which is utterly pointless, since I have been for a while. And I shouldn’t be. Though, I am glad you’re here now so I have time to see you, Ethan. I really appreciated your company, you are a good person.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

He sighed, eyes dark and dead. “You don’t know what i did,” He murmured in a quiet voice. “It’s better this way,”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith nodded, she didn’t want to upset him even though she thought differently about the situation.

(Sorry I was gone for a while)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

(I’ve been really busy, so it’s ok)

Ethan went silent again afterwards, closing his eyes as he tried to make himself die quicker to escape the pain of losing what he had.

Signature