Look closely RPG

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 7600

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

It is the year 2008. There has been a series of tourist reports about a small theme park located in the middle of a forest, called Lighttown. The reports all say the same things, right down to the punctuation marks. Apparently, in the middle of the night, this theme park opens for ten weeks in the summer and then closes again. People who have been to stay there are never the same again. They seem to permanently be happy and joyful and the reason is unknown. They will never speak of it. Before they entered they signed a contract with the owners of the park that said they must not speak of the things inside, to get more people to go and see what it is like. You have been offered a free ticket to go inside for those ten weeks and enjoy the wonders you may find. All expenses are paid for, including food and living space for those ten weeks. It seems to be a great deal, and must be for promotional purposes. Your friends and/or family think this is a good idea, and encourage you to go.

However….

There is one person who posted photos online. They were taken down the next day, and nobody knew why that happened, but you saw them. Most of them were blurred silhouettes taken by a phone camera, ordinary photos of happy people, but there is one that caught your attention. It was just like the others really. A photo of the person who took the photo, standing in front of something. But you saw two crystal blue eyes watching from the shadows. Not a person. Just the eyes. Nobody else saw those eyes. Just you, or so you think anyway. You found this place quite mysterious and decided that you should go and find out what’s going on. Phoning up the owners, you told then that you would be there the following week when it opened. They sent you a map of the theme park and then you set off to get there. But nothing could prepare you…..for the shocks ahead….

Name: (go crazy with this one :))
Age: (your character(s) have to be at least 13 and no older than 30)
Bio: (something that could happen in reality)
Personality:
Extra details:

I will post up shortly, you must PM me to join this and I am setting a limit of 6 people including myself. Two spots are filled already, including my own, and I will edit this post to show who is in the RPG so far.

Rules:
1) Include everyone please :)
2) By joining this, you are letting me control your character IF ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. Usually I will not do this, only if you need to be somewhere for a certain event and it’s important you get the IMMEDIATELY, etc.
3) if someone isn’t online for a while and you go ahead, please explain to them what happened when they get back.
4) Please do not have more than 4 characters, I may use more but that is just the crew of the theme park. They are a set part of the story. I will only use them to make the story progress.
5) Have fun!

RPG spaces (screen names shown):
1) Me (Jackson)
2) Old Creature
3) Snow
4) BeckysMonsters
5) Our Bleeding Shadow
6) Arra S.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Name: Ethan Campbell
Appearance: Dark brown hair, ice blue eyes, tanned skin, a permanent smile, tall, thin, wears loose shirts and jeans usually because it’s more comfortable for him.
Bio: Ethan grew up as a normal child. He had a nice family, friends, and everyone liked him until he was 12 when he was bullied for being tall. When it finally ended, he was suicidal and had to spend time in therapy and with doctors to get better. When he recovered, he was 16. His friends stuck by him and he even had a girlfriend now. He bullying had made him stronger inside now and his life is now back to normal again. His parents are concerned that he is still suicidal but he isn’t.
Personality: Ethan is…well he’s average. He’s happy when things are good, sad when they aren’t, and generally is nice to people if they are nice back.
Extra details: He is hoping to get a job that requires engineering and so is very good at stuff to do with that.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3807

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Name: Lilith Reign
Appearance: She has long dyed blue hair, she has light skin, with light greenish bluish eyes which seem grey depending on the light. She also has a piercing on her bottom lip, and ears. Lilith wears a black leather jacket, with black jeans and combat boots.
Bio: Lilith doesn’t have friends except her friend named Vera, who she is very close to. She is a little Gothic, not because she is depressed, although she does have her secrets, it is her personality. She loves her family, though she is not as close to them as she is with Vera. They have a long relationship with each other and have been friends as long as they can remember. Vera and Lilith like getting out of the house and going to abandoned places, or sometimes into the city. One night Vera was almost kidnapped along with Lilith, but luckily they were able to escape, roughly. The kidnappers are still around unable to be found. Lilith is worried that they will come after her and Vera again. She is left with haunting memories, that she often thinks about. Lilith does her best to move on.
Personality: She loves to meet new people although she has trust issues, after almost getting kidnapped with Vera. She is kind, understanding, caring once you get to meet her.
Extra details: She isn’t social with people she doesn’t know that well, all because she was almost kidnapped. Since that one night, the kidnappers left a scar on her cheek that she is insecure about.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 5455

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Name: Ronan “Ronnie” Mitte
Appearance: Taller and more mature than most people his age, brown hair. Wears a general green shirt with white hoodies - his two favourite colours. He also wears green contact lenses since he hates his normal eye colour.
Bio: Ronan’s father was CEO of a bank company while his mother a fashion designer which caused them to be away from home a lot. Ronan stayed with his servants and babysitters and also his brother. Him and his brother loved to adventure and explore other places so they often snuck out to explore the nearby woods or burned down buildings. He had many friends at school but he knew they mainly hung out with him because he was rich but he liked to take advantage of that.
Personality: Over-confident but nice and softhearted. Open about most things
Extra details:

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

I’ll join but do the character sheet when I’m home.

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Everyone is accepted so far, and I’ll be starting it this evening if I can. Might be busy though, I’m not 100% sure yet

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Save me a spot, I’ll get started on the character sheet.)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Name: Evyn Felic
Appearance: Evyn has short, choppy blue hair that is a typical ‘scene’ hair cut. His skin is an ivory complexion, but his build is rather average, though he is toned, slender and a healthy weight. He has oceanic blue eyes that tend to sparkle when he’s happy. He usually wears beanies (sometimes animal/pok√©mon themed) and it’s usually accompanied by an outfit that is mostly black with some shades of blue in. He always wears his blue combat boots, no matter what the weather. He tends to have chains on his jeans/skinny jeans. Evyn also has a scar running up his left hip, a small tattoo of a key on his wrist and the tattoo of a feather on his right hip, round towards his stomach. He wears contacts, since he needs glasses but has them on him at all times.
Bio: Evyn comes from a fairly normal home, living with his mother and younger sister, Caitlyn, who is the age of 13. He loves his family, actually being rather close to the two of them and cares for his younger sister deeply, despite the constant teasing and tormenting.
At the age of three, when Caitlyn was born, his father died. Evyn had heard from his Aunt that during the line of business (his father being a cop) his father had to try and stop a robbery in a convenience store and was shot - through the head - in the process. Fortunately, he’d saved over thirty lives in the process. Evyn was too young to understand about his father’s death at the time, but still felt a rush of pride in learning about it, he always spoke fondly of his father.
When he turned five, he was well liked within the groups of friends at his school and decided to go to the forest with them one day. Upon getting there, they all began to get in all sorts of trouble, the mother of the eldest, having to look after all of them, each of them were climbing trees, falling over and gaining injuries. In a friendly game of tag, Evyn had climbed a tree for an easy escape, but did not account for the weak branches near the top that snapped under his weight. Hence how he gained the scar on his hip, his mother was overprotective of him at that point.
At the age of twelve, Evyn developed the ‘gothic’ sense of style, loving the dark colours and twisted view on life. Which did nothing to effect his personality and joking nature, he was still liked by his school friends and gained more in the process. At this age, he thought it was fun to act ‘cool’ and be ‘tough’ which resulted in him cutting off himself from his sister to fit in more, but he soon regained his thoughts and was back to the annoying big brother.
Once he got the invite, his sister had appeared saying she wanted to go, but was confused why he had one. Evyn simply said that he’d get her something while he was there, which cheered her up and got her excited for him to go, which lead to the creepy followings that trailed after that. When the morning came to leave, he got into his car and he began to drive there, though he was rather relaxed, but tense at the same time.
Personality: Evyn is friendly, a bit of a prankster, gentle. He likes danger, but is rather caring. He’s not really sensible and can be ‘immature’.
Extra details: Evyn is bisexual.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

(That’s great :) you’re accepted^)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Thank you. ^^)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

Name: Oakley Dean
Appearance: Oakley has dyed black hair with a blue fringe, in a ‘scene’ style. She has bright green eyes, and fairly pale skin, which is only slightly tanned. She is usually attired in skinny jeans and a band t-shirt, along with her black doc martins or converse shoes. She usually wears a few bracelets as well.
Bio: Oakley has a fairly average life with her family of Mother, Father and a baby sister only three. She isn’t very close with them, but does know she can turn to them if she really needs to. She doesn’t have many friends at school, but she doesn’t mind that as she doesn’t really like to go out too much anyway as she spends a lot of time alone in her room. At night if she’s bored, or cannot sleep she tends to go for a walk around the forest which was where she got her invite. She didn’t say anything of it, but agreed to go.
Personality: She can be quite naive but is intelligent. She is caring to those who deserve it, but is normally quite quiet and just observes in conversations rather than join in. She isn’t scared of danger, and has always wished to go on an adventure.
Extra details: Suffers from mild anxiety.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Five minutes to midnight. That was the time that the old clock tower showed as it stood in the distance, in the middle of a nearby village. It stood out against the black background of sky covered by small clusters of stars. It was a half-moon tonight, the half that was visible glowing and illuminating the faces of those who stood nearby. The trees surrounding the park were all identical, perfect in every way, but in this light they could easily be twisted monsters reaching towards you with claws that formed a canopy over your head until you walked out into the open space around the dark theme park. A soft breeze drifted over the top of the hilly landscape, bringing with it the sounds of hushed voices and footsteps. Almost everybody had arrived by now, waiting to enter the park. The dimly lit car park was nearby, but not inside the main park. This was unusual but of course, it was all in the design.

As the clock could be heard striking midnight, the bright lights all flickered on. And like a ghost town, it all suddenly came to life. The ground shook slightly but this was barely noticeable. Slowly, the slightly rusted gates creaked open and in the sight of every single person around was the owner of the park. Due to this only opening for ten weeks a year, he would always be there when it opened. It didn’t matter what was going on, he would be there. He was a man of average height and build, a permanent smile on his face that showed his white teeth. He appeared to be around 40 years of age, with striking blue eyes that seemed to gaze intently into the eyes of each person around him. His hair was black and cut short so it didn’t affect his vision whilst he was standing there, and his skin was lightly tanned. He wore completely normal clothing, nothing particularly expensive or fancy. And then he spoke:
“Welcome! Each of you has chosen to come here for a reason. Some of you are curious as to what this place is like. Some of you simply got invited for free. But all are here to see the theme park and I will not waste any more of your time. The main hotel is at the back of the park, you will be given a room when you check in to the hotel. Enjoy your stay,” he then vanished mysteriously, leaving the gates wide open. It was time for the ten weeks to begin.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

Oakley looked around, wide eyes as she looked at the theme park, wondering why it was hidden in the forest. She listened to the owner, blinking as he vanished before looking to everyone else who had been invited. She waited for one of them to step forward first, not wanting to go in first.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3807

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Lilith was alone. She would rarely go anywhere without Vera. She looked around finding the them park a bit mysterious along with the owner. Although she has visited dark abandon places, the them park was different. Lilith couldn’t really put her finger on it. She continued to walk watching everybody enter. Lilith felt more comfortable knowing she wasn’t the only one. She tugged her leather jacket around her tightly, feeling a bit cold.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Evyn stared up at this place, taking in the majestic sight before him, letting his body carry him toward it. His blue eyes were wide, looking up at the park with a small frown creasing on his face, but it did little to make him appear his age, the poor teen having a ‘baby-face’ - as his mother dubbed it. Bringing his head back, he looked at the owner, taking each person individually. They all seemed to be different ages, different kinds of people, yet all of them were connected by the invite they received. It was intriguing.
Lost in his thoughts, Evyn completely forgot to look in front of him, colliding with someone, and his face took on an expression of shock mixed with guilt. He blinked at them, slightly stunned, “I-I’m sorry. I always forget to pay attention to who’s around me…”

(I don’t mind who it is that he collided with. ^^)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

(Well hello there^)
Ethan had been in the middle of a daydream, so when the young male walked into him he jumped slightly. He then smiled. “Don’t worry about it. It’s not a problem at all,” he said kindly. He offered his hand to shake. “My name is Ethan. I assume you got an invite too?”

Signature