The Divine War RPG *Private RPG*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3807

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Avalon didn’t know how to respond. If she knew why she would try to help, but she felt that he didn’t want to talk about it.  She let out a sigh. Rain started to come down lightly but she didn’t mind. She barely felt for she couldn’t feel like humans or nephilm.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 7600

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Nico led her to his home, unlocking the door and inviting her inside. It was dark and gloomy inside, looking like his appearance did. He was depressed after Isabelle had left.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Avalon looked around not wanting to sit still uncomfortable, putting her hands in her pockets. She looked at Nico waiting for him to say something.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Nico took a deep breath, sitting on one of the chairs in the main room. “Ask away,” he said, raising an eyebrow.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Avalon stood silent thinking then suddenly asked,” So they’re rebellious because…?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

“Because of the prejudice and judgement of the leaders,” Nico said in a clear voice. “Because of the way we are treated.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Avalon nodded,“So they just join?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

“You join with an oath,” Nico confirmed. “So obviously the leaders cannot pretend to join because they can’t make oaths,,

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

“Aren’t the archangels aware of this?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

“They know, but they can’t find the people involved. They think I’m the rebel leader,” Nico bit his lip. “They’re right,”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Avalon grew stiff and stood her ground,“If I make an oath, what part do I play?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

“Whatever part you want. You talk to me, you get what you need,” Nico murmured, looking mysterious again. His eyes were in shadow, making him look spooky as well.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Avalon thought deeply. She doesn’t really do much with her life. She was alone and had no purpose, or at lest haven’t found a purpose. Moments later she pulled out her knife from her combat boot, then looked at Nico,“I’ll join.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Nico nodded, taking a knife from his back pocket and slicing his palm open. “Good,” he muttered.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Emrys then became painfully aware somebody was following him. Somebody without a pulse. He grimaced and thought about how he was going to escape and not be seen by humans. His hands curled up into tighter fists around the carrier bags. This was going to end ugly for someone. Emrys then gritted his teeth as he remembered Alice, “Have to keep her safe.” He whispered - he was Welsh it seemed, and the accent was thick in his tone.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…