The Divine War RPG *Private RPG*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 7600

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

“That is correct,” Nico nodded. He waited for any further questions, not wanting to irritate her, this was the most someone had said to him since the rumours.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Name: Emrys-Lee Browgwyn.
Features: http://data2.whicdn.com/images/59984271/thumb.jpg
Past: Emrys’ past is unknown to many, even to himself. He woke up in the middle of the Arctic almost dead, when a girl found him. The girl was there on a holiday with her scientist parents; she took him in and nursed him to health. Emrys decided at that point, he would be this girl’s guardian angel. A storm occurred three months after Emrys got better, killing the girl’s parents. The girl herself would have died, but he saved her and took her to (wherever this is set). The girl (who’s name is Alice) fell in love with Emrys, but he keeps his distance now so not to have his heart broken - or break her’s.
Personality: Emrys is very intelligent, loyal, trustworthy, but he’s a bit of a loner. He’s quiet, strong and brave. Emrys comes across as one of those people you really wouldn’t want to mess with. He only intervenes if needed, otherwise he’ll let you fight your own battles. If you need something done, he’s the type of guy you’ll go to.
Type of angel: Guardian Angel.
Extra details: He has many tattoos and scars over his body; the tattoos are all Gothic in nature.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3807

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

“Whats going on? What did you mean by ‘leaders’ and ‘rebel’?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

(Character sheet is good ^^)

“The rebellion against the leaders of this society,” Nico responded. “I’m suspected of leading the rebellion,”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Avalon was furious cursing under her breath,“Damn angels! I new they where up to something. I’ve been trying to know what was happening and why everybody was acting weird. Why are they rebellious, who are they against?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

“The rebels are against all the prejudice, all the punishment. They are against the way that fallen angels are treated. They are against the way my own kind are looked down on,” Nico said calmly.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Avalon looked at him with a stern face,“Are you a rebel?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Nico bit his lip slightly. “Maybe I am,” he said, looking mysterious in the shadows. His dark wings made him look more like a demon than an angel.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

“I don’t blame you guys. The archangels ban me to earth for wanting to become human….” she fell silent not wanting to say further more,” I want to know more about the rebels,”-she looked around-,“but I don’t want us to get caught. Where are you headed?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

“I’m headed back to my home, a few blocks away. There are people watching me everywhere but there,” Nico replied in a hushed tone, not wanting anyone else to hear him.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

“I don’t want to seem like a creeper or anything, but I need more information and I will go anywhere to get it,”  Avalon was asking in a less creeper way as possible, knowing she just meet Nico.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Nico nodded. “Follow me and I’ll tell you,” he muttered, his eyes shifting around. He was on edge at the moment because of the fact people might be watching him.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Avalon began to follow him. She was slightly uncomfortable walking with a guy she just meet, in awkward silence. To lighten the mood still following him she said slightly joking,“You don’t look so good.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Nico shrugged. “It’s a sort of depression,” he murmured. His eyes glinted in the dim light. He really didn’t look great, he looked ill actually. But he wasn’t.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Emrys wandered the streets in silence with his head bowed. He was holding bags of groceries and heading back to Alice and probably end up cooking her something to eat. A gentle lullaby was whistled from his lips. He could hear the conversation of a group of teenage girls behind him which he found quite amusing. Something about a boy and doing something behind the bike sheds. Oh how people were these days.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…