Incumbent RPG *Private RPG*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 14597

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

The boy was coughing up blood, and he eyes looked cloudy with tears. He had enough, and maybe more that he could have taken, but the dauntless around them cheered to for Luke to go on. Scarlet saw this from a far distance, and her body reacted faster than her mind. Before she knew it she was pushing through older dauntless trying to get to the fight. After a few moments she was there, and she saw the Erudite boy, and anger races through her. She sprinted over and forcefully pushed Luke of the Erudite boy.
“Stop! You’re going to kill him!” She yelled at Luke.

Signature

If you worry about tomorrow then how will you enjoy today?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 15119

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

“What the hell are you doing?” Lukas asked the girl. “You’re a Dauntless just like me. He insulted us. I was teaching him a well deserved lesson.” Luke told the girl seriously.

Signature

Doors are for people with no imagination.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

Scarlet shook her head, “Doesn’t mean you go and kill someone!” She said, as the Erudite boy was bleeding out on the ground. He must have broken something vital, cause he couldn’t move. “You need to be taught what it means to be dauntless before anything!”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

“Me?” He raised his eyebrow. “I know where I belong in this world. I know which part I play, unlike that loser.” Lukas nodded to the erudite boy.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

Scarlet kept her head up, and defended the Erudite, “They provide us with knowledge.. They know everything. They’re our teachers, doctors, and scientist. We’d be no where with out them.” She told him, calmly. She wondered what the other factions were thinking, but she was mainly focused on this boy whom she had just met.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

“True, and we’re it’s protectors. We watch over the factions ensuring peace. If it weren’t for us they might as well all be dead by now. We pick out those who are unjust and ignorant, making sure they know their place. We are justice.” Lukas explained to the girl, receiving a lot of cheers from the surrounding dauntless.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

Scarlet raised her eyebrow, “Is your idea of peace? Almost killing people? We’re nor less not better than any other faction.” She said, to him with an intellectual tone. She didn’t care what the Dauntless thought or were saying at this point.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

“It’d be a lot worse if our faction wasn’t here,” he said to her walking away. He was pissed off but had already given that Eurdite a sufficient amount of pumbling.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

Scarlet turned to the Erudite, and she knew that she’d have to apologize for the behavior of their faction member, cause everyone else thought he was right.
“I’m so sorry! I’ll go get a nurse!” She said, as she dashed off before they could say anything else to her.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

Lukas’ earlier encounter didn’t shake him up one bit. He knew he was right, but also that that girl was right too. She was a fiesty one challenging him like that given his fighting records. He went onto his normal lessons throughout the day.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

Scarlet went onto her normal lessons, and then it was soon time to go home. It was the same old way. The dauntless would stand in a line, and wait for the train to arrive, and slow down.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

They’d stand on the landing and hop on when a hand railing got to them. The first one up got the reward of opening the doors for everyone. Lukas and a lot of others competed for that glory of leading them all home. Parents were waiting for them at the bottom of the pit, all of them but Lukas’.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

Scarlet never carried much about opening the door, or being the one to lead them home. When they got to the pit she awkwardly pretended to be fascinated by her grass burn from earlier that day. Her parents were also not in the out waiting for her.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

Lukas hadn’t even gone to the pit to see all the parents welcoming his parents home. He just went straight back to his flat where his younger brother was waiting for him. His parents had been exiled when they were on patrol one night and saw that a person from Amity and Abnegation sneaking around together. They didn’t have the heart to turn them in so they were banished from Dauntless territory and were faction less from that moment on. They never once took into consideration how their children would be effected by it.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

Scarlet was just waiting for the pi to clear up, so that she could go home. Her flat was on the other side of the pit. Her parents had died when she was a baby. It was weird how no one knew how or even when they died though.

Signature