Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Can you tell me what a mutant is?
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, it’s an individual, organism or new genetic character arising or resulting from mutation.
According to the newspapers, it’s a super-powered sociopath hell-bent on nothing less than the absolute destruction of the entire human race.
The truth, like most things, lies somewhere in the middle. My own definition of that six-letter word is just an ordinary person with an extraordinary talent.
Why we have these gifts is impossible to say. Speculation ranges from holes in the ozone layer to nature preparing for life in the third millennium, but no one really knows the answer.
All we know is that these talents make us different and those differences make people nervous in these strange, uncertain times.

My name is Professor Charels Xavier and as I prepare for an international tour to promote a book I’ve just published, I’ve been asked to write an article which might alleviate your fears.

Hello everyone! Just another RPG begging for ridiculous characters from EVERYONE who wants to join here. If you want to join, you can of course. You can be a mutant (from the X-Men comics or from your own absolutely brillian mind ;) or you can be a helping human (in which case, you wouldn’t play a huge part in the story).
As you might have guessed, the beginning of this RPG is based on the comic Ultimate X-Men World Tour part 1 to… we can figure that out later!

So here’s the character sheet:
Name
Age (from 10 to 55)
Mutation (can be physical appearance or a power - optional)
Appearance (please mention the hair, eye and skin colour, height (tall/medium/short) and type of clothes)
Bio
Extra

***PLEASE FILL IN ALL SPACES***

Rules:
No immortal/unkillable characters
No more than three characters
Please try to keep the posts descriptive
No running-away posting (iow, dont go more than 3 pages without the other RPGers)
DO NOT take control of other characters unless you have been given permission.
NO MORE THAN 2 MUTANTS WITH THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS otherwise it’s just boring ;)
So yeah thats it x3

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Save me a space. :3)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

(And meesies!! I love the X-Men :3)

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Done and done :) just send me a PM when you have an idea of who you want to play if you’re taking an existing X-Man)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 7600

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

(I’ll join later when my internet works properly)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

(I’m going to make up my own one Erin :))

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

(Did I ever show you my Marvel comic book collection? About 3/4 of it is X-Men, how can I say no?
Ps this year, X-Men days of future past is coming out, the comic was amazing, I hope the movie is too.)

Name: James ‘‘Logan’’ Howlett
Code name: Wolverine
Age: More than 200 years old ( though his healing factor slows his aging so he looks 36)
Powers: Healing factor (makes him NEARLY impossible to kill, carbonadium slows his healing process down and beheading him should work, never happened in the comics though…) and three retractile claws from each hand. His entire skeleton is coated with the indestructible metal called Adamantium. It makes him virtually indestructible, but, being a radioactive metal, it poisons his body. His healing factor is therefore slowed down ( now I bet none of you knew that). Hyper senses.
Appearance: http://www.just-marvel-x-men.com/image-files/marvel-encyclopedia-wolverine-1-100k.jpg
http://wakpaper.com/large/Wolverine_wallpapers_345.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/11954/1704540-wolverine_character_artwork_marvel_ultimate_alliance_2.jpg

Bio: Its hard to say what is real and what is fake in Logan’s past.  Logan was born as James Howlett in Alberta, Canada, in the late 1880s, to rich farm owners John and Elizabeth Howlett ( though he was actually the result of a relation between the gardener Thomas Logan and Elizabeth). He had a friend named Dog, who was Thomas’ son, making him therefore his half brother though none knew. After being thrown off the Howletts’ property for violent actions perpetrated by Dog, Thomas returns to the Howlett manor and kills John Howlett. In retaliation, young James kills Thomas with bone claws that emerge from the back of his hands as his mutation manifests (a traumatic event in one’s youth is often the trigger for mutant powers). James is cast out by his mother (who then kills herself).] He flees with his childhood companion, Rose and grows into manhood on a mining colony in the Yukon Territory, adopting the name “Logan”. After accidentally killing Rose with his claws, Logan leaves the colony and lives for a time in the wilderness among wolves,until returning to civilization, residing with the Blackfoot Indians. Following the death of his Blackfoot lover, Silver Fox, at the hands of Sabretooth (Victor Creed) he is ushered into the Canadian military during World War I. Logan then spends some time in Madripoor, before settling in Japan, where he marries Itsu and has a son, Daken.
During World War II, Logan teams up with Captain America and continues a career as a soldier-of-fortune and adventurer. He then serves with the 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion during D-Day, and the CIA, before being recruited by Team X, a black ops unit.
As a member of Team X, Logan is given false memory implants. He continues on the team, until he is able to break free of the mental control and joins the Canadian Defence Ministry. Logan is subsequently kidnapped by the Weapon X program, where he remains captive and experimented on, until he escapes.  It is during his imprisonment by Weapon X that he has unbreakable adamantium forcibly fused onto his bones.
Logan is eventually discovered by James and Heather Hudson, who help him recover his humanity. Following his recovery, Logan, this time under the supervision of Department H, once again works as an intelligence operative for the Canadian government. Logan becomes Wolverine, one of Canada’s first superheroes. In his first mission, he is dispatched to stop the destruction caused by a brawl between the Hulk and the Wendigo.
Later on, Professor Charles Xavier recruits Wolverine to a new team of X-Men. Disillusioned with his Canadian intelligence work and intrigued by Xavier’s offer, Logan resigns from Department H. It was later revealed, however, that Professor X had wiped Logan’s memories and forced him to join the X-Men after Wolverine was sent to assassinate Xavier.

(Guys, I copied this from Wikipedia and made some minor editing. There is so much to write on Logan honestly it was quicker like this. I stopped to where he join’s the X-Men so there’s nothing on him joining the Avengers or getting possessed by demons or the stuff that happens in X-Force, or in the Avengers vs X-Men comics and in all the rest)

(I’m booking up Magneto cause he’s…interesting. And Gambit, who, along with Nightcrawler and Logan is my favourite X-Man)

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

——-

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Name: Her real name is unknown, but she was branded the title Kalma by Charles Xavier. Kalma is the ancient Finnish goddess of death whose name means “corpse stench.”
Mutation: Omnificence - the ability to create an unlimited amount of things out of thin air/convert one object into another.
Appearance: http://sockmoth.deviantart.com/art/It-s-Late-349432682?q=gallery:SockMoth/41575094&qo=72&catpath;=&order=0&offset=72
Bio: She was raised up in an orphanage ever since she was born. She has never known anything about her parents or why she came to be an orphan. At the age of 9, she was attacked on the street and nearly killed, but her powers (which until then hadn’t kicked in properly) transformed her bag into a gun. Without realising, she shot her attacker. Kalma ran away from the scene with a knife wound and a large gash on her face - you can still see the scar. She was found the next morning hiding in a bandstand, trying to find warmth and keep herself alive. She was taken to a hospital and treated with serious injuries. When social services came to take her away, one of the X-Men came and claimed to be her uncle. The super had mental powers and persuaded them to let her go in his custody. She was taken to Charles Xavier who gave her the name and a home. She owes him and the super her life. Sadly, the man who came to collect her was killed in a car accident. She has been with the X-Men ever since, noble to the cause.
Extra information: She developed an imaginary friend called Emrys (http://data1.whicdn.com/images/33885882/anime-boy-cool-hoodie-manga-Favim.com-410734_large.jpg) whom she speaks to a lot.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(I knew you’d join x3)

Name: Kia Fiatshu
Mutation: leach (draws energy from the surrounding environment to keep her alive - can kill with a touch)
Appearance: Red-brown hair, amber eyes, pale skin, medium height. Usually wears jeans and strap-shirts.
Bio: Kia was born into the lowest of the low; her mother was a packing woman at the supermarket and her father was the parking umpire. She did terribly at school when she was younger and only barely passed to highschool. When her father died - she was 15 - her mutation showed. It was her mutation that destroyed the town, making it crumble, a shell with no heat or light. No sound. Her mother and countless others were killed too and she spent two years in Xavier’s Scottish school for mutants as a patient. She got out last year and has been transferred and is now an X-Man.
Extra: Kia occasionally has nightmares that makes her leech off the school but her room is designed to subdue most of her power. Because she can take energy from the world, she can also give energy back.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Name: Max Eisenhardt
Code name: Magneto
Age: Over 70. ( I know it says till 55 but Mag is an exception)
Powers: Master of Magnetism. Resistance to telepathy thanks to his helmet.
Appearance: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120818225624/spiderman/images/2/23/Magneto_(Erik_Lensherr).JPG

Bio: Magneto was born Max Eisenhardt sometime in the late 1920s to a middle class German Jewish family whose father, Jakob Eisenhardt, was a highly decorated World War I veteran. Surviving discrimination and hardship during the Nazi rise to power, Kristallnacht, and the passing of the Nuremberg Laws, in 1939 Max and his family fled to Poland where they were captured during the German invasion of Poland and sent to the Warsaw Ghetto. Max and his family escaped the Ghetto, only to be betrayed and captured again. His mother, father, and sister were executed and buried in a mass grave, but Max survived, possibly due to the manifestation of his powers. Escaping from the mass grave, he was ultimately captured yet again and sent to Auschwitz, where he eventually became a Sonderkommando. While at Auschwitz, Eisenhardt reunited with a Romani girl named Magda, with whom he had fallen in love when he was younger, and with whom he escaped the prison camp during the October 7th 1944 revolt. Following the war, he and Magda moved to the Ukrainian city of Vinnytsia, and Max adopted the name “Magnus”. Magda and Magnus had a daughter named Anya, and lived uneventfully until one night when an angry mob, spurred on by a first manifestation of Magnus’ powers, burned down their home with Anya still inside. Enraged at the mob for preventing him from rescuing Anya, the young Magnus’ powers manifested uncontrollably, killing the mob and destroying a part of the city. Magda, terrified at Magnus’ power, left him and later gave birth to the mutant twins Pietro and Wanda before walking away to die. Wanted by the authorities for the deaths and destruction in Vinnytsia, while searching for Magda, Magnus paid a Romanian forger, George Odekirk, to create the cover identity of “Erik Lehnsherr, the Sinte gypsy”.
“Erik” relocated to Israel, where he met and befriended Charles Xavier while working at a psychiatric hospital near Haifa. There, debates were held by the two regarding the consequences humanity faces with the rise of mutants, though neither revealed to the other that they were mutants. However, they were forced to reveal their inherent abilities to one another while facing Baron Strucker and HYDRA. Following the battle, Erik, realizing that his and Xavier’s views were incompatible, left with a cache of hidden Nazi gold, which provided him with the finances to pursue his goals

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 7600

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

Name: Flavius “Glassheart”  Jones
Mutation: Teleportation, though it is difficult for him to control.
Appearance: He is 3/4 albino, giving him white-ish hair and pure red eyes. His skin is very pale. He is very tall, and usually wears black clothes. He prefers leather jackets and jeans to anything else.
Bio: Flavius was born in a normal family. He hadn’t really shown any sign of mutation, only teleporting when there happened to not be anybody watching him. His family were normal that they got scared when he started to show signs of his mutation, and decided to abandon him when he was fourteen. He had been doing well at school but was forced to leave as he searched for somewhere to live. Eventually, he was found by Xavier and offered somewhere to stay as long as he joined the X-men. He agreed, having no other choice if he wanted to find somewhere to shelter. He is quite emotional, so he is known by some as “Glassheart”.
Extra: He likes running, and will often be missing during the early morning because of this.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Name: Suki Tashiro
Mutation: Technopathy. (Ability to control technology with her mind)
Appearance: A short, pale child with a thin frame. She has a natural Asian look to her. Her eyes are wide, but strangely a deep velvet green. Her hair is pure white and is long and wavy, resting upon her shoulders. She’ll usually wear clothing with cute animals on them, or has pastel colours.
Bio: Originally from Japan, her parents sent her to Xavier once he got in contact. She never really talks to people, constantly carrying around this creepy, mangled black cat toy that she made back in Japan. Even though she’s just a child, Xavier couldn’t get her to talk when she first arrived. Seeming to be keeping several dark secrets, Suki can usually be found playing by herself or making these dolls called poppets in her room. One day one of the older boys came to check on her and she seemed to take a liking to him as she uttered her first word upon arriving, ‘Poppet’, which is the name of her kitty toy. She’s viewed as cute and seems to be rather friendly until someone touches Poppet or her poppets. She doesn’t tend to use her powers much, only when asked to.
Extra: She is fond of Fin.

Name: Fin Redmond
Mutation: His DNA was grafted with a cats.
Appearance: Dark brown curls with twin cat ears and a tail to match, with amber slit eyes. He’s rather pale, but not as pale as Suki. He tends to wear mostly dark clothing and is of average height for his age group. The dark clothing usually includes dark, gothic appealing ones and chains.
Bio: Created in a lab, given to a mother (through IVF) and born, Fin wasn’t like other children. He was part cat, his amber eyes slightly off putting, he was rose in an orphanage who didn’t know what to make at him. Upon turning 4, they realised he was unable to attend a normal school. Worried, they then got in touch with Charles Xavier, requesting that, if he was able, to take Fin in - afraid for the child’s well-being since he was different. At the age of 10, Xavier kept up his deal and took the child from them, leaving Fin to grow up there.
Extra: Treats Suki like a little sister.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

( Hang on, in the Marvel universe, a mutant is a person born with powers, like Xavier. Somebody that got their powers artificially, like a spider bite or a freak incident, isn’t a mutant. Of course it’s Erin’s rpg so she will decide but keep it in mind :) )

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(I’ll edit it then…)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Name: Raven Laylani
Mutation: Intangibility (can pass through solid objects). Because of her past, she also has enhanced senses and is silent when she moves.
Appearance: http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1329878-bigthumbnail.jpg
Bio: Raven was born in Russia and lived an exceedingly normal life. Her parents were respected citizens (well, they were arms dealers, but people liked them) and Raven had a great childhood. She learnt how to shoot a gun at the age of 6 and how to kill someone with a knife at the age of 7. Because of her upbringing, she trained as an assassin. Raven has been rumoured to have killed presidents, politions of high and even a queen. She’s very skilled in the art of death. Raven found out about her powers because she was tasked to assassinate Charles Xavier himself. He used his powers against her, frightening her and to escape she ran through a wall. Charles asked her to be part of the team and in return, he’d grant her one wish which she can collect at any time. She has yet to ask for the wish to be granted. Raven is quite respected even though the older mutants know that she was going to kill Charles. Some do take a cold shoulder to her still.
Extras: Raven found out she couldn’t have children because she can’t produce eggs that can be fertilised. She also has many tattoos covering her body (dragons down her back, a sleeve tattoo on her left arm made up of Gothic drawings, and red roses up her right leg.)

Signature