Mystery Boarding School: The Mystery Begins (Season 1) *RPG*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

You are the age or over the age of 16 and your parents have given you a strange pamphlet for a intriguing boarding school that they are sending you to. But the pamphlet is as dull and ordinary, like any other one.

Having packed your stuff together and taken a long car, bus or coach ride to the school, you arrive there. St. Hearthrows for Misguided Youth. You feel slightly offended at the name and at the thought of your parents sending you here because of that and the Headmistress comes out to direct you to your dorms.

Once shown inside, you realise there is a group of students of the same gender in there with you, but only three others. You unpack and settle in, giving you time to wander around to discover places and meet other students. There are separate dorms, male and female, but they are close by the each other and the main building.

You then leave your dorm, ready to explore.

(Mysteries will happen and you can choose to help figure them out or merely contribute as a witness. ^^ (I’ll structure the Character Sheet/School Profile now))

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

—Rules—

1) Everyone will be included in one way or another, if you’re not with anyone. Feel free to go to anyone.
2) Try to make the post somewhat detailed. I understand if you’re in a slump and can’t.
3) Have as much as fun as an RPG gives.

—Character Sheet/School Profile—

Name:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Skin Colour:
Brief Description: (What they act like, their attitude within a social environment, etc.)
Recorded Information: (A summary of their family and life at home. Mostly their past.)
Extra Information: (Any extra information)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Name: Adan ‘Sherlock’ Frost
Hair Colour: Dusty Blonde
Eye Colour: Deep Blue
Skin Colour: Pale
Brief Description: He’s rather anti-social and can be rather arrogant. He’s rather intellectual and tends to busy himself with studying and reading far more than conversing. He’s appalling at art and can play very few instruments. Hence why he’s dropped Art and has a free period which teachers record seeing him spending in the library, reading.
Recorded Information: He came from a family of four. His mother, his father and his younger brother who is within this school. His parents informed the school that he was a very unemotional child, spending more time alone than with other people but he was a very bright child who picked up things rather easily. At the age of five, his parents mentioned, he’d been diagnosed with sociopathy.
Extra Information: Despite being usually unemotional, he has a tendency of losing his temper with the nickname Adan’s adopted from the other students, ‘Sherlock’ after the infamous detective sleuth.

Name: Jack ‘Frostbite/Snowflake’ Frost
Hair Colour: Light Blonde/Ash Blonde
Eye Colour: Deep Blue
Brief Description: Known for being a bit of a prankster, has had more punishments than anyone previously recorded. He likes to wind people up, but relatively he’s teasing his older brother, Adan. He’s rather friendly but is known for being the ‘Class Clown’. Due to his nature of winding people up, he gained the nickname ‘Frostbite’, as they often claim he’s an unpleasant pain, like a bite to the neck from the cold, hence his last name. Some call him ‘Snowflake’ as a method of teasing from what teachers have observed.
Recorded Information: Jack was often friendly and loved nature, as his parents have explained. Though he saw very little of his older brother Adan, he still loved to play pranks.
Extra Information: Jack has a birthmark on his right hip in the shape of a star. He’s known for constantly being in detention, he even has his own desk there.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(May I Join dearest Jorden?)

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Can I join too please? ^^)

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(You both can.)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Name:Andrea (Andy) Watson
Hair Colour: Brunette
Eye Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Lightly tanned
Brief Description: Ask a lot of questions when she doesn’t get something. She is friendly but will only make friends with certain types of people and she will try to help them in any way she can. She is quiet joyful but will have some problems if anyone offends her or her friends.
Recorded Information: She used to live with her mother and little brother as when she was six her mother and father had got divorced and he went away and she never really saw him again maybe once every three years but it never was that often. He little brother was always a lot younger than her, about five years difference but that didn’t effect their relationship, they were friendly to each other.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Name: Peter O’Reilly
Hair colour: Red-brown
Eye colour: Amber
Skin colour: Creamy white
Brief description: Peter tends to be shy at first but if she thinks she can trust someone, she really opens up and becomes attached to that person. She has a habit of pulling money from nowhere but doesn’t value materials much. She has a different look on life mainly because of her hippie mother but she’s irresistibly likable.
Recorded information: Peter O’Reilly was born in Dublin and was raised by her hippie mother. Her father left when she was born and she never found out who he was. She has a tendency to smoke when she’s stressed.

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

(May I join JC :) ?)

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(You two are accepted. And sure, CJ, you can.)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

(can I join?:P)

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Definitely!)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

(ta:P)
Name: Forever Cross
Hair Colour: dark brown, long.
Eye Colour: Turquoise
Brief Description: She can be quiet a bubbly character once you get to know her, but she suffers from anxiety and panic attacks so she find it hard to be in social situations. Being small, she is able to squeeze into tight spaces, which began her love for climbing and hiding. She keeps her emotions to herself, as last time she trusted someone she ended up getting hurt from it. She also has an imaginary friend which not many people know about, but in reality it was a minor case of a schizophrenic disorder but she’d been able to control it most of the time.
Recorded Information: After her parents devoured when she was 5, she lives with her mother who is quiet strict with her, and can sometimes beat her - but only on occasion if she lost her temper, but most of the time they get along well. She visits her dad every other weekend. Her father re-married and had a younger daughter who was now 3. Forever’s mother sent her to the school because she felt she could no longer handle things the way they were at home.
Extra Information: She is a vulnerable but intelligent character, and is easily distracted but gets her work done.

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

What everyone calls him (nickname): Tiger
Hair colour: Dyed hair - purple, black and blue. (http://sockmoth.deviantart.com/art/G-H-O-S-T-I-E-S-417044670?q=gallery:SockMoth/41575094&qo=7&catpath;=&order=0&offset=7)
Eye colour: Violet
Skin colour: Ice white
Brief description: Tiger is quite a shy character who lives more inside his head. He lives in his world of fantasy to escape from memories of the past. He’s very haunted inside, but doesn’t like to show his emotions. Tiger has many issues with his self confide, hence he dresses and looks the way he does. He spends most of his time writing.
Recorded information:Tiger was found in a house along with his family who were all brutally murdered. Their faces had been ripped off and their eyes replaced with glass. Their hair had also been shaven off. Tiger was the only survivor of the horrific attack. He was taken to an orphanage and grew up there, getting abused in many different ways. Tiger escaped to the school and was allowed in through pity. He has a case of dissociative identity disorder which he controls with medication.
Extra information: He’s called Tiger because of scars on his back made by being whipped, the scars looking like tiger stripes.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Name: Jean Smith
Hair Colour: Short Blond with Blood Red Streaks
Eye Colour: Red with extra ring in Eye
Skin Colour: Brownish (like coffee with cream)
Brief Description: She acts very Masculine, her voice is deeper then most girls, so it sounds like a boys, she doesn’t correct people if they call her ‘him’ as she thinks gender doesn’t matter.She is very kind and trys to befriend everyone
Recorded Information: She didn’t talk until she was nine years old, when she started talking it was as if she could talk all along, just didn’t want to.
Extra Information: occasionaly talks in future tense, as if she knows something others do not.

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(You’re accepted. All of you.)

Signature

Unused Account.