Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Books :: The Saga Of Larten Crepsley :: Thread

Arra or Malora

Poll: Arra or Malora?
Total Votes: 11
Arra
Malora
Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

What do you think? Should Mr. Crepsley have fallen in love with Arra or Malora? :D

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1604

Joined 2012-08-11

PM

I don’t know… It’s actually kind of hard to decide. It probably should be Arra, but suppose Malora didn’t die or if he hadn’t gotten the flu? Maybe he would have had a nice life with her…

Signature

life\‘s too short to think of a witty signature to put here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3807

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Malora was very loyal. And very selfless to do what she did for Larten for being with him for so little time. I think he should of been with her, but she was a little to young. (But other than that I think she should of been with her.)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Yeah, I voted Malora because she was so loyal. *SPOLIER* Maybe if she didn’t die, then Larten could have made her a vampire, so they they could be together. XD

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 7600

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

^yeah, I agree there. *SPOILER* Malora should have lived, she shouldn’t have died like that, in that way.

Signature

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2014-02-11

PM

Malora. She was a great character

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 15119

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

I vote Malora because she actually loved Larten, going through all those things and staying by his side. Whereas Arra just kind of went up to him and was like *SPOILER* let’s mate, and they did.

Signature

Doors are for people with no imagination.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-02-22

PM

He did fall in love with Arra and they make a good couple.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 7600

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

^He was more in love with Malora, I think. And Malora definitely loved HIM more than Arra did. I don’t see Arra going and doing what Malora did for Larten.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Oh, should I change my name to Malora then? lol :D

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 164

Joined 2015-09-20

PM

Malora was loyal, yes, but at least Arra was closer to Larten’s age. These days, he’d be in jail for statutory rape if he hadn’t died. Larten actually was at Arra’s side when she had succumbed to her injuries that Glalda caused. He did no such thing for Malora or Alicia. He even said that he didn’t care what the people on the ship did to Malora because she was just a wench that he had picked up along the way.