APOCALYPSE

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3807

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

(*SPOILER*)I was wondering, out of the Demonata, Cirque du freak, and Zom-B how will you like the world to end? I would pick Zom-B, zombies are coolio!!

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 7600

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

You know, I’d probably choose the Demonata for this one. It’s just such a cool way for it all to end! But an apocalypse would be cool (until I got infected)...

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3807

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Jackson - 01 February 2014 09:26 PM

You know, I’d probably choose the Demonata for this one. It’s just such a cool way for it all to end! But an apocalypse would be cool (until I got infected)...

By A zombie? Cool!! Just don’t eat me, O.K.?

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 7600

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

^yeah, then I’d probably ,well, die after accidentally killing my friends….so I’d rather die in the Demonata.
And no promises…...:P

Signature

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2015-09-07

PM

If I had to pick, it would be zombies. I would hopefully be a survivor or if I got infected a revitalised. At first, I was vouching for Dr.Oystein but after reading Zom-B Bride I’m unsure about Mr.Dowling.

Signature

If your good at something, never do it for free\n\nMadness is like gravity. All it takes is one little push\n\nWhatever dosent kill you only makes you stranger\n\nPeople don\‘t want to fear the truth because they don\‘t want their illusions destroyed.\n-The Joker.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 164

Joined 2015-09-20

PM

Vampires hands down! Now I’ll just have to convince my family and friends that I’m not like the vampires they heard about in other media and how Darren’s vampires are different than those other vampires are after I drink their blood but let them live to tell about it. I’d also have to save them from the vampaneze, who they might confuse with vampires, but they’d change their minds quickly when they find that garlic, holy water, and crosses don’t work on Darren’s vampires, and how the vampaneze are responsible for the fear-mongering myths they hear about them.