Life RPG

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

She chewed for a moment to let the flavours explode in her mouth before swallowing and grinning widely, “Nom.” Clover stated happily.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

He chuckled and looked to the batter. “Scrap cookies? We can watch a movie with the dough.”

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

She grinned at that and nodded quickly, a childish look in her eyes.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

He smiled mischieviously and lit an incense before finding a desktop office fan somewhere and plugging it in. Jaime glanced at Clover before switching it on. The purplish incense smoke billowed to form huge clouds around them, the tip flaring with a red-golden light. Jaime hopped up onto the counter and ate a glob of dough, leaning back agaisnt the microwave. “Tada!”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(And then suddenly some random nutcase kid ran in and shot them and they died XD)

Signature