Life RPG

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

He chuckled and left the boy to it. He closed his eyes, sipping his drink.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2715

Joined 2013-03-17

PM

“Howdy” Daisy smiled, tipping her cowboy hat towards the remaining boy. She was wearing a checkered shirt and tight denim jeans along with knee-length cowboy boots. She looked around the kitchen, going over to the cupboards and grabbing a J20, opening its lid before drinking it.

Thomas closed his eyes, listening to the silence between each song.

Signature

\\\“You sure say some funny things. Solitude? Does that only apply to me? Who isn\\\‘t alone in this society? The time when our connection to others was the basis of our selves is long gone. In this world where everyone is watched over by the system and live within the system\\\‘s standards, a community isn\\\‘t necessary. Everyone just lives in their own cell, and the system tames them by giving them each their own personal serenity.\\\’\\\”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

“Hello.” He nodded, “My name is Felix, you are?”

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-17

PM

“Daisy.” She smiled softly, kicking her boots on the ground “Daisy Fletcher”. She sighed, looking to the window as he finished the J20!

Signature

\\\“You sure say some funny things. Solitude? Does that only apply to me? Who isn\\\‘t alone in this society? The time when our connection to others was the basis of our selves is long gone. In this world where everyone is watched over by the system and live within the system\\\‘s standards, a community isn\\\‘t necessary. Everyone just lives in their own cell, and the system tames them by giving them each their own personal serenity.\\\’\\\”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

He gave a nod then disposed of his can. That’s when his twin Valencia appeared, her headphones still on and blasting music. Felix looked to her and scoffed, rolling his eyes. He then flicked her forehead in which she pouted at him and flicked his back.
“Just because I have a better taste in music than you.” She said in her British accent.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 5455

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Adam introduced Valencia to his audience, he laughed at her and s.ightly mocked her accent, he then ran off.

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

James dropped his luggage in his room, looking around at the vast emptyness.“I suppose I should go meet everyone,” he murmured before walking out, closing the door behind him.

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Valencia pouted at the boy slightly when he mocked her accent, but left him to it and grabbed a can of Pepsi. She twirled her finger ito the hook and unclapsed it before gulping down the contents. She was leant back into Felix who didn’t mind and plaited her hair in one braid down her back mindlessly.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Where are you guys?)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

(Kitchen :P)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Haha thanks x3)
James arrived at the kitchen after exploring a bit and took in the faces of the people inside. A little shy, he walked to the fridge and found a diet Pepsi.  Popping it open, he leaned against the counter and took a sip. He really didn’t know what to do now.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Valencia glanced to the new boy and smiled, pushing herself off her twin and holding out a hand to him, “Hello, I’m Valencia.” She smiled with her stereotypical British accent, “This is my twin Felix.” She gestured to her brother with her can. Felix gave a slight wave to him.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-17

PM

“I’m Daisy” she waved shyly, minding her Texas accent “And I’m from Texas. Nice to meet ya!”. She tipped her hat once again, a slight smile on her face.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-17

PM

“I’m Daisy” she waved shyly, minding her Texas accent “And I’m from Texas. Nice to meet ya!”. She tipped her hat once again, a slight smile on her face.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-17

PM

Signature