Life RPG

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

(David, wanna post yours up so we can start ;P)

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 5455

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

(Im just gonna ignore the fact most of you are below 18 xD)

Name:: Adam LAutner
Appearance: Joey Graceffa like xD Because he can thats why
Bio: Adam has English parents but has to live in America. After a big row with them he drove off to college to forget about them. He quit after one year and decided to continue living on his own. He’s very friendly and ambitious and always open minded. He has a great sense of fashion and is sometimes considered gay even though he isn’t. He’s funny sometimes and likes to play video games. He has a Youtube Channel with 20,000 subscribers and a pretty popular blog on fashion. When not on the internet he is less open but still tries to make friends. He was in several relationships but they never worked out so he tries to stay out of commitment.

(Yeah Charlotte just start xD We’re arriving at our new house now :3 Its somewhere in the suburbs of umm Los Angeles?? xD I dunno)

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

(Sorry, in Britain you used to finish school at 16 and I forgot xD)

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(G2g sorry guys I’ll be on tomorrow. Go on… Without meeeee XD)

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

(Thats… wow thats terrible xD)

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

(It’s changed so you finish school at 16, but you have to go to a college or six-form or uni until you’re at least 18.)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

(WE go to school until around 18 though we actually can drop out at 16 :p We go to college or whatever after school!)

Signature

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2715

Joined 2013-03-17

PM

(Let’s start!)

Signature

\\\“You sure say some funny things. Solitude? Does that only apply to me? Who isn\\\‘t alone in this society? The time when our connection to others was the basis of our selves is long gone. In this world where everyone is watched over by the system and live within the system\\\‘s standards, a community isn\\\‘t necessary. Everyone just lives in their own cell, and the system tames them by giving them each their own personal serenity.\\\’\\\”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Adam walked into the white brick house. IT was very big but he knew he’ll only have one room for himself anyway. The owner of the house, Ed, greeted him warmly and showed him his room which was big but pretty empty besides a bed, desk and dresser.

Signature

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Valencia was already in her room, lying on her bed as she listened to the music through her headphones. She had one leg perched over the other - the other being bent up in the air like an arch - and swung it softly to the beat.

Felix was in the kitchen. He was leant against the counter, holding a can of Pepsi Zero in his hand as he sipped it. He was looking out of the window, the radio on and blasting sounds throughout the house. The kitchen was quite small for the size of the huge housen

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Adam walked into the kitchen and nodded at Felix. “You mind if I?” he asked, taking out his camera to put on his blog. “Wanna show my audience my new house” he giggled.

Signature

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Felix looked to him and smiled, chuckling softly, “Go ahead, it’s fine with me.” He then waved at the camera, “Hello audience, I’m Felix.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-17

PM

Daisy stumbled into the house, pulling her suitcase behind her. She looked into the Kitchen, entering it cautiously as the voices became clear that they were male. She waited at the doorway, smiling sheepishly as she watched the boys mess around.

Thomas sighed, he was sat on his bed - listening to Bastille as he unpacked his suitcase. He looked out his window, onto the busy city of Los Angeles. He murmured along to the songs carefully

Signature

\\\“You sure say some funny things. Solitude? Does that only apply to me? Who isn\\\‘t alone in this society? The time when our connection to others was the basis of our selves is long gone. In this world where everyone is watched over by the system and live within the system\\\‘s standards, a community isn\\\‘t necessary. Everyone just lives in their own cell, and the system tames them by giving them each their own personal serenity.\\\’\\\”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-17

PM

Daisy stumbled into the house, pulling her suitcase behind her. She looked into the Kitchen, entering it cautiously as the voices became clear that they were male. She waited at the doorway, smiling sheepishly as she watched the boys mess around.

Thomas sighed, he was sat on his bed - listening to Bastille as he unpacked his suitcase. He looked out his window, onto the busy city of Los Angeles. He murmured along to the songs carefully

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

“Yeah Felix! Wait oh thats THE Felix… my roommate I heard about on the website of the house… YEAH THAT IS Felix!” he chuckled, he then ran around the house showing him all the rooms.

Signature

“We are Groot”