Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 5455

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMgcHv-HGCY (okay I prefer this one XD)

I’ll find more omg is this mean XD

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

I think anything by Justin Bieber are the worst songs in the world xD

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

Well one I’m still on a role of never actually hearing the rebecca black song, and i’m not going to break that now. as for the other song i’ve already heard before. umm, i can’t think of the worst song atm but when i do i’ll post it :)

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Charlie, you stole my words XD uuummmm, Gangnam Style O_O

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2715

Joined 2013-03-17

PM

Justin Bieber is rubbish! What is he? A chipmunk?

And I hate 1D! XD ROAR!

Signature

\\\“You sure say some funny things. Solitude? Does that only apply to me? Who isn\\\‘t alone in this society? The time when our connection to others was the basis of our selves is long gone. In this world where everyone is watched over by the system and live within the system\\\‘s standards, a community isn\\\‘t necessary. Everyone just lives in their own cell, and the system tames them by giving them each their own personal serenity.\\\’\\\”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Haha you wouldn’t get on well in my family, Olivia ^ Everyone loves 1D XD
A lot of people won’t agree with this: Puff Diddy or whatever he’s called.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-17

PM

They can’t even sing! Their Perfume advert is absolutely ridiculous, they don’t sing live on Telly (That’s why so ‘perfect’), what the hell where they toy makers hi king when the built 1D figures, Harry has a had many tattoos before 18 - which is illegal!! He went out with a 30/40 year old and Taylor!

AND DID I MENTION THEY HAVE SIGNED A CONTRACT UNTIL 2020! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE! XD

Point across.

I also hate Ylvis.

Signature

\\\“You sure say some funny things. Solitude? Does that only apply to me? Who isn\\\‘t alone in this society? The time when our connection to others was the basis of our selves is long gone. In this world where everyone is watched over by the system and live within the system\\\‘s standards, a community isn\\\‘t necessary. Everyone just lives in their own cell, and the system tames them by giving them each their own personal serenity.\\\’\\\”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Who?? XD
So I’m just gonna go lie down in a hole somewhere and hibernate. Wake me up in 2020 -.-

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Ylvis are the ones who done the What Does the Fox Say song… I just think rebecca black is more annoying than anyone you named their XD

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

I actually like 1D, there music isn’t terrible, they’re not bad live (from what I can tell, haven’t seen them live and don’t really want to) and they make good money. they’re not fakes. And to be fair, who cares who they date? i don’t see why people hate on them to be honest; if they were actually bad people I’d understand but since they’re not, it annoying. I get if you don’t particularly like them but hate? Hates a strong word to use.
Justin on the other had spits on his fans and is genuinely a bad person, so hate on him all you like xD
the fox song I don’t mind, I don’t like Rebecca’s songs.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

^ I agree with every single thing you said up there Beckie… 1D aren’t bad even though I dont really like them. I mean they CAN sing but just not my type of music :p

Signature

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-17

PM

^Harry, Zayn, Niall, Louie and Louis (I googled their names.) cannot sing individually - but they sound O.K together. The X-Factor have revealed that they have used Auto-tune on various performances; including 1D. I’m not being pessimistic, but it’s not the boys which annoy me it’s the ‘Directioners’ which get me annoyed - the immense about of screaming fan-girls knocking on your hotel door at 11pm thinking that you were Harry is not amusing.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

*Louis
No, x-factor didn’t use auto tune you can tell cuz in the shows they were not very great (in my opinion) but have improved since. Yes, directioners are very annoying but the normal fans are not. but because the directioners are so much larger, it makes the band seem worse and the rest of the fans worse. Harry, Zayn and Liam can sing really well on there own, and so can Louis and Niall but not as well. The boys are obviously doing really well, but you can’t blame them for their fame. (most) Teenagers girls will do what teenage girls do best, which is fangirl over ‘hot’ boys, especially boy bands. they are actually quite funny guys, and to be fair are no different from the average boy group in a class room, except they are famous and make music. I do wish the directioners would calm down but I guess that’ll never change. It’s just the way things are.
And thanks David, :D

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-17

PM

^Auto-Tune is used when they sing together on a Sunday - It’s too perfect. I turn my nose up at boy-bands, what’s the point of fangirling over a boy, you’re never gonna get? Ah well. I suppose everyone has their opinion.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

True, I personally don’t really fan girl over this boy band, mine are more like Black Veil Brides and stuff. But 1D are actually pretty cool the only thing that annoys me how most of their songs sound the same. like you’ll have the main part, then the build, then the slow part, then the massive build then a slow fade. in like most of their songs. wish they would jazz them up a bit so non sound too similar.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

I just hate when people sing about partying and having great fun and Yolo and stuff xD

Signature

“We are Groot”