Where is everybody?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2235

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

We’ve pretty well become a ghost-town as of late! I log on frequently, always see user names at the bottom, and see a few topics getting attention.

Is it just natural down time? Do we have any technical issues? Just no topics of interest?

What do you feel would liven the place up a bit?

Signature

~*~Member 01’ - Mod 10’~*~
          Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

~*~13/11/2010//27/03/2014~*~

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

I dont know about everyone else but im in exams right now and all my time is literally snuck in.
Im not sure about the general topics (I ‘read’, apparently so I dont have much time alone) but last I checked, they were still interesting. Im currently brewing a debate topic (we all remember the chicken/egg, I hope) so…

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Exam season is looming for many pupils, Grafin, and a lot of people on here are getting a lot of coursework. I guess everyone’s getting a social life! Sadly, I’m not one of those people I’m afraid xD

I’ve seen the polls haven’t been posted on and I have no idea why to be fair. I guess people are just having some sleep time.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

I still come on here all the time, but I generally post on the RPG’s, and sometimes in General Chit chat. Though we do got a lot of course work and since I have broken my own laptop, I can’t always be online xD

As for the polls, Im not sure. I guess people haven’t had much to say about them, they’ll probably start up when someone thinks of something.

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3371

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

I have been bombarded with tonnes of coursework lately, so I don’t have as much free time as I’d wished, but I still can’t resist coming on while I’m working.
I use to post all of the time on the saga of DS area and still would, but I can’t think of many interesting new topics to talk about. And I think most people concentrate in the rpg and chitchat area now, which I do also, but conversation about the books are a little bit restrictive.

Signature

“They think of you as a prince,” he said, “whereas I still think of you first and foremost as a meddlesome little brat with a penchant for stealing spiders.” - Mr Crepsley, Hunters Of The Dusk

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 354

Joined 2013-01-29

PM

The computer’s acting up lately and homework is increasing so I don’t get the chance much.

Signature

“Think of a vegetable but don’t tell me the name”.

“OK.”

“Is it a carrot”?

“No,Waheyyyyyyy I’m thinking of a banana”.

“That’s a fruit”.

“Oh yeah”-One of my friends and another of my friends talking.

‘‘Only ever turn your back on a corpse”

*Previously Wall of Flesh*

“Fail to prepare and prepare to fail”

“I never apologize,I’m sorry but that’s just the way I am”!-Homer Simpson

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 354

Joined 2013-01-29

PM

Also I meet up with friends so yeah I’m not on much.

Signature

“Think of a vegetable but don’t tell me the name”.

“OK.”

“Is it a carrot”?

“No,Waheyyyyyyy I’m thinking of a banana”.

“That’s a fruit”.

“Oh yeah”-One of my friends and another of my friends talking.

‘‘Only ever turn your back on a corpse”

*Previously Wall of Flesh*

“Fail to prepare and prepare to fail”

“I never apologize,I’m sorry but that’s just the way I am”!-Homer Simpson

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

Exam season will get ya. Hard to belive I’ve been out of Highschool for 7 years. College, about a year. Don’t really miss it either.

Hopefully loads lighten soon, and this holiday season is filled with rest, relaxation and an overload on sweets ;)

Signature

Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3371

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

I’m in my first year of college, doing graphic design. I’m really enjoying it, even if we do get loads of work. I hated school though… actually, hated is an understatement :)

Signature

“They think of you as a prince,” he said, “whereas I still think of you first and foremost as a meddlesome little brat with a penchant for stealing spiders.” - Mr Crepsley, Hunters Of The Dusk

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 14597

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

I don’t live in the UK, so I don’t have any coursework and we don’t have out exams till later. I did start high school this year, though. I’ve been busy with all the work we get, and with dance. I still come on here a whole lot, though. For some reason it always says I’m logged in, but I’m not.

Signature

If you worry about tomorrow then how will you enjoy today?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 7600

Joined 2013-10-16

PM

^odd..
I’ve had a lot to do. I’ve moved house recently, as well as trying to get a spot in a British university.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 152

Joined 2013-04-02

PM

I’m not usually really active on here anyway, but I’ve been really busy with stuff in RL lately.

Signature

“I miss that unmistakable smell of leather and hair spray and cigarettes that used to attach itself to all my clothes. I miss sorting through a dozen band flyers from the night before.”

“...I became like, sick with longing to be in the past. I wanted to cry. I actually thought to myself, ‘I am from the past, aren’t I? I was someone back then, wasn’t I, God?’ I feel pain sometimes, looking at those old movies. It feels like heartbreak…”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 612

Joined 2010-05-06

PM

I’ve been lurking around mostly. Hardly anyone from the old gang is around anymore.

Signature

There is only one god, and his name is Death. And there is only thing we say to Death: Not today.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

dervishfan07 - 14 November 2013 10:54 AM

I’ve been lurking around mostly. Hardly anyone from the old gang is around anymore.

I tend to lurk a lot myself, silently doing what needs to be done. I do miss some of our old gang, but our new crew can be just as fun! I will say being in my mid 20’s and talking to kids I am nearly old enough to be the parent of if we stretch it a bit can be a little odd, but we make the best of it!

Signature

Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 5455

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

I have a glance every now and then and welll… thats as far as it gets hehe. I hope people come back it’s getting a little sad and lonely here.

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2013-11-12

PM

i think that most people have just stopped reading or are just too busy to post or maybe just forgot password
Darren is still the master of gruesome

Signature

Lord loss’ Evil twin ME