Vocoloid RPG

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Not my fault I got caught up video gaming with Mikuo and Yuuma last night.” Len scowled then sighed, “Guess I’ll see you later, Rinny. Jai ne!” He told his sister, then ran off to meet up with his friends. Rin waved after him, then turned to Meiko, offering a beaming smile.
“So, got any new crushes? Smashed anyone’s face in lately?” She asked, rocking onto her heels then back before doing it again.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“Yes” she smirked “and no” she sighed “just looking for Mr. Or miss. Right. ” she sifged

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Ooh, which one did you answer yes to?” Rin asked, blinking with wide eyes as she then glanced around for her friend, Miku Hatsune. She knew the teal haired girl would often bring pocky in and they’d both eat it during their lessons. She often had some lessons with her brother, gym class was joined with the upper year females so she often got bashed around.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“Well” she blushed “you know her…very very very well” she nodded

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

That caused the blonde to think, “I do? So, it could be anyone, like Miku or Lily.” She mumbled, tapping the side of her head with her right forefinger, that’s when she heard a startled yell from her brother. She turned instantly to locate him, “If anyone is hurting him, I’ll smash their face in!” She growled, but relaxed when she saw Mikuo had him in a headlock, then shrugged it off. Turning to face Meiko, she smiled again, “Where was I…?”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She smirked slightly “you’ll never guess Rin ” she said

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

That caused Rin to pout, sticking out her lower lip, “Unfair!” She whined, similar to how Len was this morning, then folded her arms, thinking, “I know! I’ll ask Kaito-nii!” She grinned, then waved as she darted off to find the blue haired senior. Her eyes keeping a look out for her classmate and best friend.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She sighed dreamily watching her run off

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

She darted into the school building, starting to check the individual classrooms, she spotted Len and his two friends up ahead and they smiled and waved at her, which she returned the greeting then continued to check each one. Soon, she found him, opening the door, “Kaito-nii! Ohayo!” She beamed, entering the room, as the door closed, Len stopped it, following his sister in. Mikuo and Yuuma were on his heels.

(I’ll take Mikuo and Yuuma too. You can be Miku if you want. X3)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(Miiiikkkkkkuuuuu)
miku was flirting with a teacher.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Rin’s talking to Kaito, she said morning. Ohayo = Morning, it’s a shorter version of Ohayogazimasu.)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(Sorry ahhh!)
Kaito managed a shortcwave “ohayo”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Kaito-san, are you drunk?” Mikuo piped up, blinking slightly in shock. Kaito hardly drank, unless he was really depressed. Rin scowled, marching over with her hands on her hips, ignoring the stench.
“Kaito-nii, who is Meiko’s crush?” She asked, pleading, she got done on her hands and knees, practically begging him to tell her.

(Miku’s a flirt, Kaito’s classed as a pervert. Have fun, Lizz. X3)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(Oh yes I know! )
“You!” He luaghed sluring “she draws you on all of her papers

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Everyone looked at Rin there, she just stood there stunned, she was trying to form a sentence, “Uh, what?” She managed to get out, that just cause Len to erupt into laughter, falling back against a Yuuma who supported the giggling blonde. Yuuma was in fact a senior but hung around with Len because the young boy was a laugh, quite amusing… Especially when he annoyed the teachers in the school. Len’s laughter got him a glare from Rin who scowled, “At least she doesn’t perv on me like most people do to you!” She shot back, that shut him up.

Signature

Unused Account.