London *Continued RPG*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

He blinked, surprised. “Um, yeah sure that um. Sounds great,” Silus stumbled over his answer. “Cool.”

Aurora wasn’t in the best condition, obviously, and there was actually not a lot he could have done to save her. These wounds would have killed a vampire, sure, but a half-blood? She was a goner. Because the reason she hadn’t needed blood in so long was that she was regressing back through the vampiric process; she was becoming human. Of course, some abilities would stay - a little extra strength, speed and agility - but she would be less than she had been as a vampire. She would die in 70 years, max. And now, as she slowly changed back into a human, she became weaker and weaker. Having mortally-injuring wounds didn’t help either. Articulus would have to be creative here.

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

She laughed then gave a grin, “Cool.” She echoed before smirking, “How about you come round tomorrow? We could just chill?”

Articulus cursed as nothing seemed to work. His heart was slowly tearing away piece by piece. He had no idea what to do. All of this usually worked. He gulped and glanced up with a silent prayer. She couldn’t die. She couldn’t. He wouldn’t be able to survive without her. Articulus then froze as an idea came to mind. It was bloody crazy, and God damn ridiculously dangerous. He’d probably die, but…
Articulus looked to his wrist and brought his fangs to it, tearing the bite open even further. Blood gushed up madly, but he needed the crimson. Articulus painted a pentagram underneath Aurora’s body, feeling his own get sluggish and weaker. Articulus began to mumble with a slur, words of a language from long ago. A language Nyamh had taught him. The blood turned black madly, making Articulus turn black too. He bent down and brought his lips to hers, breathing into her. His breath became shadows and filled Aurora’s body. He was giving her his soul. A major piece of it, one that could heal her injuries and keep her alive. In theory.
Articulus shut his eyes tightly as he felt his bones begin to snap and crush. God this really hurt. But living without Aurora would hurt more. His skin paled dramatically and his weight began to disappear. Hopefully if this worked, he’d live to see the miracle. It was the last resort, he knew she couldn’t take vampire blood transfusion.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

He smiled geniunely for the first time. “I’ll be here. Thank you.”

Her skin slowly flushed a hue she’d never had as a vampire, her hair dulling out to a bright copper instead of the crimson she’d always had. Her eyes, previously bright red, softened to amber and her cheeks became rosier, no longer the deathly white of the vampire. She filled out a bit, too, no longer the body of a teenager but of the woman she was supposed to be. Aurora’s fangs remained. Her eyes fluttered open as she breathed in, and snapped open fully when she saw what was happening. The thing was… she’d been dead for a few minutes - not long enough to be gone forever, but long enough to have some brain damage. Combined with the transformation, she’d lost memories. All of them, since she’d become a vampire. Where was she? Who was this guy? What was he doing? Aurora Lovesque screamed.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

(We’ve passed this bit ahh. I’ll try and write what I posted last)

“My name is Articulus, I’m your… boyfriend.” He tried to tell her calmly, “You are Aurora Lovesque, you have a twin sister named Nyamh who has a girlfriend called Adelaide. You were a vampire, but somehow you’re human again.”

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Yeah no this is why I didn’t post while the site was under construction XD)

She shook her head, eyes still locked onto him, and stood. She was a little taller than before - just a few centimetres - but of course she didn’t notice. “Vampires don’t exist,” she whispered. “You’ve got to come up with a better lie than that; I’m not an idiot.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

He shook his head, licking his fangs a little, “You can even ask your twin. Vampires exist Aurora, we’re just good at hiding.” He looked down to his bleeding wrist then licked it. His saliva healed the wound magically.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

She had to cover her mouth to keep a scream in her throat, eyes wide. She shook her head, not able to process it all, and inched to the door. “You can’t keep me here,” she said in a trembling voice. “You… you just can’t.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

“I’m not keeping you here, this is your home, not mine.” He looked up into her eyes, feeling his heart break a little at the thought she’d never remember him again, “Would you prefer me to leave whilst you talk with your sister?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

She shook her head and looked around, seeming a little calmer. Then she noticed the clothes she wore had serious gravitational problems - the wanted to fall off on account of them being torn up. Aurora looked back at Articulous, at his face, at his arms and over his chest until finally she settled on his eyes. “My God, this thing has a zipper, you know,” she smiled faintly before disappearing out the bathroom to get changed.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Should I kill them too xD)

Signature