Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2235

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

Nope, just lost count. Lol.

I think if I was, we’d be up around the 100’s mark now!

Signature

~*~Member 01’ - Mod 10’~*~
          Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

~*~13/11/2010//27/03/2014~*~

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 409

Joined 2011-06-03

PM

In spring after my exams and I finished high school I get to go to holland then go to turkey in the summer both after prom (which I get to plan) then in autum I start at sixth form which is alarming :s

Signature

live life wilst you can take risks and dont walk into anymore doors
i like pie!!!!!
ive got more energy than a pengin eating apple pie whilst flying:D

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Omg, school’s been hard on my soft little mind! x3 I think I’ve gotten too used to spending my days reading….
How’s everyone else doing so far?

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1251

Joined 2010-04-29

PM

I am still on break from uni officially but am going in once a week for some extra lectures (our lecturer got suspended so we get to redo them, fun!). I had an interview yesterday so I am now a research assistant on a project for this semester coming and I have an interview at Goldman Sachs at the end of the month, to say I am bricking it is the understatement of the century. I made the mistake of reading up on forums and it’s been desrcibed as having the hardest interviews out there. I’m not too bad with interviews normally but I am just feeling like I need to be so prepared for this one.

I’ve been catching up on all the movies I missed when I was working on my assignments over Christmas, I am loving Frozen (especally the soundtrack) so much!

Signature

? Damon - There’s no such thing as a bad idea. Only poorly executed awesome ones.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3175

Joined 2012-06-18

PM

I finished with my midterms last week, and this is the last day of vacation before the new term begins. On the other hand, with the snow blanketing the ground it looks like I’m going to be out of school for one day longer

Signature

“Even a minute of dying is better than an eternity of nothingness.”
“Out of the stakes and into the moonlight!”
“Do not curse the darkness; illuminate it.”
“One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

Oh, how I have not missed formal education these last two years of post-graduation bliss.

Signature

Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 182

Joined 2010-05-05

PM

ah it was bound to happen at some stage I guess!

Signature

- AKA Demonate.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

Can’t live off student loans forever! Lol.

Gotta’ pay that stuff back, at some point.

Signature

Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

This topic felt like it needed revival.

What’s new with everyone? How was/is school? Exams? Anything?

See any good movies lately?

Signature

Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 409

Joined 2011-06-03

PM

Well I’ve been in my gcse and I started 17 only 5 left on the home stretch now ^_^

Signature

live life wilst you can take risks and dont walk into anymore doors
i like pie!!!!!
ive got more energy than a pengin eating apple pie whilst flying:D

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 5455

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Hmm my exams were better than I expected! School is over for the summer holidays for now :3 Been taking a break from the site most of the time right now.

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

This is the worst year ever.
I’ve got school exams (written and oral) musical exams and a concert on the 21st and guess what? I haven’t layed a finger on the violin because of these stupid and useless exams. My final exam is on the 18th, just tell me how the hell I’m supposed to prepare a concert in two days.
At least if I survive all this I’m going to my uncles at Swansea for 15 days, and I’ll spend another 15 with my best friend and her brother in Spain during July.

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3371

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

I’ve finished all of my assignments now. Think I’ll be getting my results soon, so I’m quite excited about that. With about 3 weeks left at college, I’m organising with pieces of work will go on show at the end of year exhibition. Then after that we have a longer summer holidays than normal, so it’s going to be fun:3

Also, Divergent is a good film. Reminded me of The Hunger Games. So I can’t wait for the film to come out on DVD, and I’ll probably read the books too

Signature

“They think of you as a prince,” he said, “whereas I still think of you first and foremost as a meddlesome little brat with a penchant for stealing spiders.” - Mr Crepsley, Hunters Of The Dusk

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

I’m still alive, so that’s a good thing for me :3 Doing my Economics exam tomorrow - really nervous. I suck at Economics. But exams will be over in a few weeks so I’m looking forward to that. Then I’ve got a month holiday ^.^

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1251

Joined 2010-04-29

PM

Good luck with economics, just got my result for that back along with all the others. 3 years of uni down, who knows how many more to go! Now I’m even more strapped for time and busy as I have two research projects on the go that add up to working 6 days a week :(

Signature

? Damon - There’s no such thing as a bad idea. Only poorly executed awesome ones.