Shansters Meeting

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

If people are on its fun. But I doubt you guys will all be on especially on Christmas.

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3175

Joined 2012-06-18

PM

Hmm, touché. Though I might be on when family isn’t around

Signature

“Even a minute of dying is better than an eternity of nothingness.”
“Out of the stakes and into the moonlight!”
“Do not curse the darkness; illuminate it.”
“One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

I got heat stroke twice in one week…....thank you band camp -_- .... But to be fair I love being in colorguard…...So I’m acting stupid, I apologize in advance for anything I say beyond stupid…..

Haha I take a hour brake saying ‘its a time for a nap’.

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1251

Joined 2010-04-29

PM

I’m jealous Graf, I’d love to have a big move to look forward to. This september I’ll be on my 3rd year of 4 years in uni, can’t finish up quick enough. I’ve had a few pretty trying months since uni finished up, I’m hoping things will pick up in a few weeks, my lectures don’t start until the 30th of September can you believe, what am I paying the best part of 10k for?

Signature

? Damon - There’s no such thing as a bad idea. Only poorly executed awesome ones.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 15119

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

I’m going to be starting up school again on August 19th. The official start day is the 20th but I have freshmen orientation on the 19th. I’m going to be starting a new school. Since most of my friends are going to another school I’ll be all by myself. :/

Signature

Doors are for people with no imagination.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2235

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

I’m not looming forward to the Holidays, either my Dad’s family is coming here, or we are going there. I can’t stand his sisters. They drive me up the wall!

It looks lie I am moving to Toronto, Canada with a good friend of mine. He’s going back to school and working, and there is a lot more job opportunities for both of us there rather than here where it’s either run down call centers, or run down factories. Both of which sound unapealing..

Other than that, I’ve been making good use of my backside and relaxing a fair bit. The highlight of my summer was seeing some old friends I have not seen in ages, did some clothing shopping, and am looking t going to a water park when the weather cooperates for a few days. I’ve also come out form under my rock and been doing more and more things that I’ve wanted to try, such as hiking, canoeing, camping. All things I have done before, but nev got much of a chance to do it in excess.

Signature

~*~Member 01’ - Mod 10’~*~
          Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

~*~13/11/2010//27/03/2014~*~

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

The highlight of my four month vacation ( starting school on october) has been a one day trip to the amusement park with my friends.

Today my father has talked about the hypothesis of going to Miami just me and him, father and son.
Surprises me, I can’t stand him and he can’t stand me.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

My family has never really done the real “family vacation” thing. Maybe a camping trip to a local island, or once we did go to an amusement park when my sister and I where rather young, other than that, we’ve all gone our own way on vacations.

Mum is the sit on a beach and burn type, Dad and I are all about doing things such as rafting, hiking, BASE jumping, more or less outdoor adventures where getting seriously injured is always a possiblity. My sister is the sightseer, the kind of tourist you see loaded with gear snapping pictures of everything in, or out of focus on some sight seeing tour, or she’s shopping. Not my idea of fun.. So, trying to get something we’d all enjoy is hard.

I just spend most of my time doing whatever I feel like doing, sometimes finance gets in the way of my fun.

Signature

Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Last time I went somewhere with my family was 12 years ago.

And the Miami thing is ONLY if dad does a very big operation, that’d mean big money.
But as I said many times you’ve gotta count the Dante Theorem and trust me its something you inherit, in my case from my father so I don’t really have high hopes.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1042

Joined 2010-05-19

PM

As said in the last meeting I was preparing for my driving test. Well, I am now road legal. And to scare you mroe graf, I got insured on a vectra
(this isn’t my car but it looks like it) http://www.gap4x4.co.uk/used_car_vauxhall_vectra_hatchback_584.htm

In the fall I am hoping to go to Queen’s university to study psychology, A-level results day is THIS THURSDAY :’( I am very nervous but trying to stay positive!

Signature

“people say, ‘evolution is just a theory!’ which is true, it is, and it’s good that they say that, it gives you hope, doesn’t it, hope that, maybe they feel the same way about the theory of gravity and they might just float away…” - tim minchin

Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist.
While you guys were arguing about the glass of water being half full or half empty. I drank it
Sincerely, an opportunist.

“Do I really look like a guy with a plan?” The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3175

Joined 2012-06-18

PM

Wooo! Congrats, Vick :)

Signature

“Even a minute of dying is better than an eternity of nothingness.”
“Out of the stakes and into the moonlight!”
“Do not curse the darkness; illuminate it.”
“One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

Well, Vikki, at least you have a decent car. If you’d have gotten a Ladda, I’d never be seen again :p
Good luck in school too!

Dante, a lot of people are all about money. I find it a bit disgusting in some ways, but can see the point in others. Getting by is nice, having luxuries is nice, but when you have enough money that you can spend excessively daily, and live more than comfortably and still have tonnes set aside and are doing nothing with it, that’s a bit selfish considering that there are probably at least a few good things that money could be used for. I’m not saying hand it over the other hand to make everyone equal, or level the field too much, but contribute even a little to make the world a better place.

Signature

Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Ah but so far we’re dangerously close to losing our house and nothing has succeeded.

IF we become rich, it’ll be quite a while before (at least) I become a new Mr. Scrooge, since I have always been taught to make do with the things I had.
My brother is the same but my parents….
They were rich until 20 years ago, until they were fooled by my father’s right hand man.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

The persuit of a modest, even somewhat luxurious life is nice but greed is disgusting. I’ve never been so poor that I have been destitute in the streets, but I have been “homeless” by my own choosing, while the freedom from commitment is nice, and it does afford some strange opportunities, it’s cons far outweigh it’s pros.

Hopefully you don’t loose your home, or any other repossessable items. It’s not something I’d like to see or hear of anyone go though.

I do agree with the get by on what you have lifestyle. I have what I need to be happy and live comfortably. I don’t need a million dollar yacht, when a modest aluminium fishing boat will do fine. I don’t need a fancy car, with a chauffeur. I’m quite happy grabbing a few buddies, jumping in my off the lot vehicle and driving down to the pub to eat chicken wings and have a few drinks.

What really bothers me is the seeming greed of those who are rich, these people are as powerful as most politicians, with the same if not more influence than most political candidates and all they do is rub it in the face of the less fortunate. I prefer the examples of people like Keanu Reeves and Tom Hanks who are obviously rich to some extent, but instead of just outright throwing money at charity cases, actually go out and help people better themselves. Provide them with concrete resources. I can’t find the article, but Mr. Hanks after some sort of natural disaster personally oversaw and delivered supplies such as tents, bottled water, clothes, blankets, food Ect to those who needed it, while helping agencies clean up and rebuild.

Basically, for the most part, respect the ones who made you wealthy, directly or indirectly. For those “lucky” enough to get the nepotism card, great, but that money had to come form somewhere too. I don’t think we need legislation saying those with the resources should be bettering the world, but socially, it should be something we look towards.

Signature

Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 182

Joined 2010-05-05

PM

pfft, no even number after Shansters Meeting…ya slipping up Graf?

Signature

- AKA Demonate.