Shansters Meeting

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2235

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

Oh, cruel world? Why hast thou forsaken me? Alas, a cold in August, the peak of my summer is a cruel fate indeed!

I’m not trying to be vain, just rather bored, sicker than a dog, and thought I’d get some conversation going. For those of you who have been around a while, we know how it goes. For our new crowd, this is a place to chat about anything really. The board rules do still apply, but off topicness is to be expected.

So, getting the ball rolling, fall plans anyone? For my southern hemisphere gang, spring plans? Schooling? Working? Taking a break from it all? On the home front here, relatively unexciting. Looking at a big move in September, new town, new people, new opportunities. I’m feeling it’s time for change.

Signature

~*~Member 01’ - Mod 10’~*~
          Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

~*~13/11/2010//27/03/2014~*~

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 401

Joined 2013-06-02

PM

Well, its the summer for me. Well, they CALL it summer, but its been rain sp, im stuck inside.

Signature

Meh.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2235

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

Weather here has been strange here too, beautifully hot and sunny one day, massive thunderstorms the next, now we’re into the weather that just drags. Not warm, not hot, damp, but not rainy. Just kind of boring.

While I am moving in September, I almost wish I was going back to school, I feel the educational itch.

Signature

~*~Member 01’ - Mod 10’~*~
          Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

~*~13/11/2010//27/03/2014~*~

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Happy Woman’s Day! I’m just rolling with the punches down here. Summer’s on the way; the rain’s started and the birds are glaring at cats. Glad I got the friday off (this week has been packed!) Everyone’s cancelling plans as they usually do around this time of year and family’s starting to take notice of the world again. You know what I love about weekends? I can lie in bed and suck on Wilsons Toffies and post until I’m blue in the face. Ahhhh, the year has finally started for me!

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 401

Joined 2013-06-02

PM

Im going to centre parcs today!!!(i forgot :-| lol)

Signature

Meh.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3371

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

I love Centre Parcs! I went years ago to the Lake District one, it was brilliant! Which one are you going to?

Signature

“They think of you as a prince,” he said, “whereas I still think of you first and foremost as a meddlesome little brat with a penchant for stealing spiders.” - Mr Crepsley, Hunters Of The Dusk

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 100

Joined 2013-07-29

PM

The weather in my country doesn’t really matter, as it’s sunny and fine without rain—while i’m celebrating this joyful, yearly event—Eid!
Fireworks lit, big feast—food, drinks, and delicious cakes!—in every house and mosque, everyone forgiving each other, adults gave money to the youngsters, families homecoming and many more…
(I’m muslim, by the way :) )

Signature

“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don’t always like—Lemony Snicket”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

That sounds awesome! I wish I was there );

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 100

Joined 2013-07-29

PM

Yeah, Erin, who would not? I, myself, have waited for this day for a long time…
I guess you’ll feel similar atmosphere as you’re enjoying Christmas or Thanksgiving :)

Signature

“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don’t always like—Lemony Snicket”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Ha. Summer. Sure it is hot and everything but this year my family has no money to open the pool or bring me anywhere. So I’m stuck here in Milan while all of my friends are enjoying their holidays.

Of course if I have a concert somewhere then money magically appears.

Christmas won’t be much better in fact its the day I dread the most in the whole year. Sure its my birthday but I spend it at my grandmother’s house where all my cousins are around their late 30s and all my second cousins are younger than 10, so I hide in the computer room for 6 hours while I wait for my parents to finish playing their stupid Christmas games with the rest of the family.

Oh yes, apart from my close parents, my cousins, my uncles and my grandma have no idea its my birthday.
Happy Christmas.

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Christmas holds nearly nothing for me and we don’t do Thanksgiving. Its New Years I look forward to. Its on that day, you see, that very suddenly nothing happens. Every year, everyone expects something to change but all that really changes is the amount of wrinkles on faces. But that’s not the main reason. I love New Years because its the only night when I can have a whole glass of wine to myself. It sets me apart from cousins and friends. I can just sit there, grinning at everone else older than me who can’t actually have any.
But I pay for it the rest of the year.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3175

Joined 2012-06-18

PM

For Christmas and Thanksgiving, I always go to New York to visit family. Though they’re annual events, I always look forward to the trip.

Signature

“Even a minute of dying is better than an eternity of nothingness.”
“Out of the stakes and into the moonlight!”
“Do not curse the darkness; illuminate it.”
“One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

I hate festivities. Its just a way for my father to bring me to his side of the family, as if I didn’t make it clear enough I hate it.

What’s even funnier, is that when my brother and sister were my age, they also hated going there.
What are the odds, Dad?.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-18

PM

Would your opinion change if you celebrated festivities on your own?

Signature

“One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

At least I’d be at my house. I’d have better things to do than stay on a computer for six hours straight.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-18

PM

Not even staying on here 6 hours straight is better? :P

Signature