Favorite clothes brands/stores?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3371

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

Most of the shops you’re saying I have never heard of, the UK has H&M, River Island, New look, Superdry, Hollister, Primark, Jane Norman, TK Maxx, Debenhams… Can’t really think of any others

Signature

“They think of you as a prince,” he said, “whereas I still think of you first and foremost as a meddlesome little brat with a penchant for stealing spiders.” - Mr Crepsley, Hunters Of The Dusk

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3175

Joined 2012-06-18

PM

Look who’s talking XD. Some of the stores you’re listing I never heard of

Signature

“Even a minute of dying is better than an eternity of nothingness.”
“Out of the stakes and into the moonlight!”
“Do not curse the darkness; illuminate it.”
“One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2235

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

I pretty much stick to Maurices and Forever 21. For the basics, usually Wal-Mart or Giant Tiger..

Signature

~*~Member 01’ - Mod 10’~*~
          Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

~*~13/11/2010//27/03/2014~*~

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

Tenebra - 30 July 2013 08:49 PM

Look who’s talking XD. Some of the stores you’re listing I never heard of

Haha ;D

Signature

“They think of you as a prince,” he said, “whereas I still think of you first and foremost as a meddlesome little brat with a penchant for stealing spiders.” - Mr Crepsley, Hunters Of The Dusk

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

Though my absolute favorite brand is called handmade stuff made of soda and ramen boxes.

Signature

(@[email protected])    When your ready
<)    )/
  /    \
(@[email protected])    Come and get it
<(    (>
  /    \
(@[email protected])      Na na na na
~(    )~
  /    \

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 152

Joined 2013-04-02

PM

Crepsley2012 - 30 July 2013 06:13 PM

Most of the shops you’re saying I have never heard of, the UK has H&M, River Island, New look, Superdry, Hollister, Primark, Jane Norman, TK Maxx, Debenhams… Can’t really think of any others

Lol no one has ever heard of the brands I like. c:

Signature

“I miss that unmistakable smell of leather and hair spray and cigarettes that used to attach itself to all my clothes. I miss sorting through a dozen band flyers from the night before.”

“...I became like, sick with longing to be in the past. I wanted to cry. I actually thought to myself, ‘I am from the past, aren’t I? I was someone back then, wasn’t I, God?’ I feel pain sometimes, looking at those old movies. It feels like heartbreak…”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

Hehe! :)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3175

Joined 2012-06-18

PM

Guess that’s what happens when we’re dotted around the world instead of being in the same area :)

Signature

“Even a minute of dying is better than an eternity of nothingness.”
“Out of the stakes and into the moonlight!”
“Do not curse the darkness; illuminate it.”
“One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

Tenebra - 01 August 2013 11:34 AM

Guess that’s what happens when we’re dotted around the world instead of being in the same area :)

This is rather true, but! In this rather glorious age, most places have a website and will do international shipping.

Signature

Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

I shop at my wardrobe thing. Since half the clothes in there I have no idea where they came from. My mum buys most of them for me. X3

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

I forbid my mum from buying me clothes early on. If she had it her way I would still be in frilly pink things at the age of 24… *Shudder*

I suppose I also get a fair few things from second hand shops and thrift stores. Sometimes you can find really good, new clothes that still have the original tags on them from the retailers they came from.

Signature

Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 152

Joined 2013-04-02

PM

^ I agree, I found a pair of Diesel jeans that had a price tag STILL on them for like $250 or something insane and I bought them for $4 at Goodwill.

Signature

“I miss that unmistakable smell of leather and hair spray and cigarettes that used to attach itself to all my clothes. I miss sorting through a dozen band flyers from the night before.”

“...I became like, sick with longing to be in the past. I wanted to cry. I actually thought to myself, ‘I am from the past, aren’t I? I was someone back then, wasn’t I, God?’ I feel pain sometimes, looking at those old movies. It feels like heartbreak…”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

Same, I’ve gotten all kinds of brand name things, even if sometime gently used for dirt cheap.

I also like end of season sales. One store I shop at often had a clearance sale on thier jeans and sales on other items. They stock brands like sliver, hydrolic, they even have thier own brand. Prices generally range from 80-150 a pair and I paid like 9.95 plus tax each. I spent about 170 on clothes, receipt said I saved over 500 and I got 5 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of dress pants, 3 shirts, 2 blazers, a jacket, pair of shoes and three pieces of jewlery. Not often you get a decent haul like that.

Signature

Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2221

Joined 2011-12-30

PM

In the US it is TJ Maxx lol, i will never let my mom buy my clothes!!!! I dont buy a lot of clothes anymore but i guess when i do i get it second hand.

Signature

~“Even in death my you be triumphant” - Darren Shan

~ “It is only through mystery and madness that the soul is revealed” - Thomas Moore

~ “Every person has there secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a person cold when they are only sad.”  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Meh, my mum knows my style! X3 She’s one of those giant children. She knows I’ll wear my onesie out if she doesn’t buy me clothes I like. Trust me, she doesn’t want to walk around with a Pikachu or a unicorn!

Signature

Unused Account.