Welcome Canada!!

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2010-01-04

PM

Since the Canada site has crashed, I’m going to answer your questions here instead. Please feel free to quiz me on anything you like. You can either reply to this post or post a new post. I’ll be online for an hour, until 3.30pm PST (11.30pm UK time).

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-07-12

PM

Hello from the “Great White North” ! I’m a giant fan of yours, originally picked up the series back in grade school and have been following ever since! (Almost 10 years!) I appreciate you taking the time to chat with us especially after the underwhelming collapse of teenrc (rip). My question to you sir is do you have any future plans to continue writing adult-themed based books? The City trilogy was extremely amazing and the writing style is very addictive (We need more Mr. Shan!). I hope things are going well for you and your wife Bas and please continue to be the best limey I know ! Cheers - Justin

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-07-12

PM

Hi Darren. My name is Ali and I come from Calgary, Alberta in Canada. I’ve been a huge fan for over five years and I was wondering if you’ve ever thought of doing a Canadian tour. It would be amazing to get to see you (:

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-01-04

PM

Hi Justin,

I have released another book for adults called Lady Of The Shades, and hopefully there will be more to come, although at the moment nothing is lined up for the immediate future.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-01-04

PM

Hi Ali,

I actually did a tour in Canada several years ago. I would love to return one day. I don’t think it will be this year, but hopefully in 2014.

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-07-12

PM

Hi Mr. Shan! I’m Jess, thanks for putting time off for us! I’ve loved your books for a while now, I was about to ask about new upcoming series/books but then I remembered your Zom-B series which I haven’t read yet, so yay. But, after Zom-B, /do/ you have any other series planned?? And what would they be about?

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-07-12

PM

Darren Shan - 12 July 2013 08:42 PM

Hi Justin,

I have released another book for adults called Lady Of The Shades, and hopefully there will be more to come, although at the moment nothing is lined up for the immediate future.

Oh my ! I must be slipping on my shan news I missed that one, will have to stop by Chapters and get it, also I agree a Canadian tour would be very welcomed in the future, hope you do return again!

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-01-04

PM

Hi Justin,

actually, I’m note sure if Lady of the Shades is available in Canada. If not, you should be able to order the UK edition through Amazon or another online company.

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2013-07-12

PM

HELLO DARREN SHAN!!!!!11 DO YOU THINK YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VISIT TORONTO, ONTARIO CANADA FOR ANY POSSIBLE MEET UPS OR ATTEND ANY CONVENTIONS AS A GUEST? I WOULD SINCERELY LIKE TO KNOW.   :P :question:  :exclaim:

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-01-04

PM

Hi Jess,

I’ve just answered this in another thread.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-01-04

PM

Hey folks,

I think this will be easier if you post your questions in new topics, so I’m going to close this one down and continue to answer questions directly as they are posted.