Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Books :: Zom-B :: Thread

Who thinks there should be a Zom-B movie?

Poll: Zom-B movie?
Total Votes: 17
There should be a movie.
There shouldn`t be a movie.
Threr should be a movie but not at the minute.
There should never be a Zom-B movie!
Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 128

Joined 2013-05-19

PM

Who here thinks there3 should be a Zom-B movie? I do!

Signature

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2014-07-08

PM

Honestly, what they did with the cirque du freak movie was a total disaster. I would hate to see another great book of Darren Shan being badly directed like they did with cirque du freak. I wouldn’t mind if he turns it into a Manga but as for a movie, maybe an animated version.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1380

Joined 2012-04-25

PM

Zom-B is perfect for a movie! Plus it would make more people read the books! :D

Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2014-06-11

PM

Yes, it would work well as a movie. Just don’t mess it up like Cirque Du Freak!

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2235

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

I would be indifferent, but there would be (already is) high expectations for any adaption of Darren’s work from print to film.

Signature

~*~Member 01’ - Mod 10’~*~
          Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

~*~13/11/2010//27/03/2014~*~

Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2014-05-17

PM

Yes, but don’t mess it up, Americanize it or romanticize it. They’d need to use make-up and props rather than SGI.

Signature

Over strands of red, Lord Loss crawls
Dispensing pain, despising all
Shuns friends, nurtures foes
Ravages hope, breeds woe
Drinks moons, devours suns
Twirls his thumb ‘till the reaper comes

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Yes! there should be a darren shan movie… but i think it should be filmed where it is set, no age change and no changes to the story… and if they want to make a film on the whole story they should do one film per book (like harry poter) and NOT all books put into one film,
and no changes with characters either, i dont want to watch another movie based on a Darren Shan book where characters get replaced by random characters who don’t exist in the book

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2015-09-07

PM

The Cirque Du Freak movie was terrible. It didn’t even follow the storyline. Darren and Steve never fought in the thearter, Murloagh never died until the 3rd book. Nevertheless, I would love too see a Zom-B movie after Darren Shan has finished the series. As long as it follows the storyline

Signature

If your good at something, never do it for free\n\nMadness is like gravity. All it takes is one little push\n\nWhatever dosent kill you only makes you stranger\n\nPeople don\‘t want to fear the truth because they don\‘t want their illusions destroyed.\n-The Joker.