WHERE IS TYLER NOW?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 401

Joined 2013-06-02

PM

He’s a zombie, yeah, but where is he?! (by tha way im new and u might know me from BBH)!???!

Signature

Meh.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 128

Joined 2013-05-19

PM

Xalphagirlx - 02 June 2013 11:11 AM

He’s a zombie, yeah, but where is he?! (by tha way im new and u might know me from BBH)!???!

No I don`t know you from BBH and I think Tyler got killed

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2715

Joined 2013-03-17

PM

Maybe he will come back like (I hope) Rage will, but who knows? Only Darren has that power to do that…

Signature

\\\“You sure say some funny things. Solitude? Does that only apply to me? Who isn\\\‘t alone in this society? The time when our connection to others was the basis of our selves is long gone. In this world where everyone is watched over by the system and live within the system\\\‘s standards, a community isn\\\‘t necessary. Everyone just lives in their own cell, and the system tames them by giving them each their own personal serenity.\\\’\\\”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 128

Joined 2013-05-19

PM

I think he is alive as a zombie but isn`t as clever as B so I don`t think he would be a problem

Signature

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2015-09-07

PM

I think that Mr.Dowling got his hands on Tyler and made him into a mutant. Although we can’t know for sure, the last book still awaits. Who knows what will be revealed.

Signature

If your good at something, never do it for free\n\nMadness is like gravity. All it takes is one little push\n\nWhatever dosent kill you only makes you stranger\n\nPeople don\‘t want to fear the truth because they don\‘t want their illusions destroyed.\n-The Joker.