No I hate it
Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 183

Joined 2013-03-08

PM

As you may know/not know I’m a massive walking dead fan so what about you guys :)

Signature

I’m Am a ninja what creeps across the land with no traces left behind : Hanzo Hatori Samurai warrior.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1042

Joined 2010-05-19

PM

I have been told it is good and that I should watch it…seen a few eps, looks good :)

Signature

“people say, ‘evolution is just a theory!’ which is true, it is, and it’s good that they say that, it gives you hope, doesn’t it, hope that, maybe they feel the same way about the theory of gravity and they might just float away…” - tim minchin

Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist.
While you guys were arguing about the glass of water being half full or half empty. I drank it
Sincerely, an opportunist.

“Do I really look like a guy with a plan?” The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

I’ve never seen it, so….

Signature

(@[email protected])    When your ready
<)    )/
  /    \
(@[email protected])    Come and get it
<(    (>
  /    \
(@[email protected])      Na na na na
~(    )~
  /    \

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Who’s the one who put a hate? Burn him or her with fire now! XD

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 5455

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

I watch it every now and then but I dont look forward to it every time… Im a Game of Thrones fan

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Watch it sometimes but I’m more a Grimm fan.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1206

Joined 2012-09-21

PM

YOU WATCH GRIMM!! Oh my god I love that series!!!

Signature

“The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually afraid to make one”

“Everything that happens to us leaves some trace behind; everything contributes imperceptibly to make us what we are.”

Muffin Button!!!!!!!!!XD = the answer to life, the universe and everything

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1042

Joined 2010-05-19

PM

I have heard of this Grimm show too…is it worth watching? what’s it about? as to not go off topic can anyone who can be bothered to tell me PM me?

Signature

“people say, ‘evolution is just a theory!’ which is true, it is, and it’s good that they say that, it gives you hope, doesn’t it, hope that, maybe they feel the same way about the theory of gravity and they might just float away…” - tim minchin

Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist.
While you guys were arguing about the glass of water being half full or half empty. I drank it
Sincerely, an opportunist.

“Do I really look like a guy with a plan?” The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

LartenfangirlXD - 24 May 2013 07:59 PM

YOU WATCH GRIMM!! Oh my god I love that series!!!

I love it.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-21

PM

Who’s your favourite character?

Signature

“The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually afraid to make one”

“Everything that happens to us leaves some trace behind; everything contributes imperceptibly to make us what we are.”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Monroe is my favourite because he just funny. Yours?

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-21

PM

Monroe swell he’s hilarious!

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

I know.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 152

Joined 2013-04-02

PM

I’ve never seen the Walking Dead. I used to read the comics but I kind of drifted away from them. My aunt is obsessed with it, though. c:

Signature

“I miss that unmistakable smell of leather and hair spray and cigarettes that used to attach itself to all my clothes. I miss sorting through a dozen band flyers from the night before.”

“...I became like, sick with longing to be in the past. I wanted to cry. I actually thought to myself, ‘I am from the past, aren’t I? I was someone back then, wasn’t I, God?’ I feel pain sometimes, looking at those old movies. It feels like heartbreak…”

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-08-12

PM

the walking dead series, My favorite new show from last year…can’t wait!

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 401

Joined 2013-06-02

PM

I mainly play the game…

Hey, Mayhem, the newest member of the clan *salute*

Signature

Meh.