Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Books :: Zom-B :: Thread

Is Mr. Dowling a Revitalized or something more sinister? -Spolilers!!

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2715

Joined 2013-03-17

PM

I was reading ‘ZOM-B; Underground and it says; ‘He’s not a zombie - he has normal looking nails and I can feel his pulse’, which got me thinking, What is Mr. Dowling? A human, A revitalized, A demon?

Signature

\\\“You sure say some funny things. Solitude? Does that only apply to me? Who isn\\\‘t alone in this society? The time when our connection to others was the basis of our selves is long gone. In this world where everyone is watched over by the system and live within the system\\\‘s standards, a community isn\\\‘t necessary. Everyone just lives in their own cell, and the system tames them by giving them each their own personal serenity.\\\’\\\”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1206

Joined 2012-09-21

PM

I honestly haven’t got the fajntest idea ^^’

Signature

“The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually afraid to make one”

“Everything that happens to us leaves some trace behind; everything contributes imperceptibly to make us what we are.”

Muffin Button!!!!!!!!!XD = the answer to life, the universe and everything

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2715

Joined 2013-03-17

PM

Strange, isn’t it? I doubt he’s a human or a Zombie. So my money’s on a demon. We’ll just have to wait for ZOM-B; Angels and ZOM-B; Babies.

Signature

\\\“You sure say some funny things. Solitude? Does that only apply to me? Who isn\\\‘t alone in this society? The time when our connection to others was the basis of our selves is long gone. In this world where everyone is watched over by the system and live within the system\\\‘s standards, a community isn\\\‘t necessary. Everyone just lives in their own cell, and the system tames them by giving them each their own personal serenity.\\\’\\\”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1206

Joined 2012-09-21

PM

I don’t know about demon, that would sort of be repeating the Demonata

Signature

“The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually afraid to make one”

“Everything that happens to us leaves some trace behind; everything contributes imperceptibly to make us what we are.”

Muffin Button!!!!!!!!!XD = the answer to life, the universe and everything

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 128

Joined 2013-05-19

PM

I think that he`s a scientist who found out that you can control peoples minds then went crazy and tried to rule the world

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 128

Joined 2013-05-19

PM

Shadow hunter - 28 April 2013 08:39 AM

Strange, isn’t it? I doubt he’s a human or a Zombie. So my money’s on a demon. We’ll just have to wait for ZOM-B; Angels and ZOM-B; Babies.

I can`t wait to get Zom-B Angels/Babies

Signature

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2013-08-05

PM

I have read them all up to ZOM-B Angels.

Signature

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things
which escape those who dream only by night.

Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2014-05-17

PM

Read all so fa exsept Clans. No major clues in books. Except one. The baby. Whatever the baby is, Dowling is a less advanced form. (Baby can talk, Dowling can’t)

Signature

Over strands of red, Lord Loss crawls
Dispensing pain, despising all
Shuns friends, nurtures foes
Ravages hope, breeds woe
Drinks moons, devours suns
Twirls his thumb ‘till the reaper comes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2235

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

No spoilers, but a lot more is explained if you read Clans. It gives us more information on Zombies, and the other ‘creatures’ that are in the books (such as the mutants, and the infants). Keep reading :)

Signature

~*~Member 01’ - Mod 10’~*~
          Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

~*~13/11/2010//27/03/2014~*~