Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Chit Chat :: Polls :: Thread

Worse Movies EVER?! (emphatize the ever)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Hey guys, I was watching a few reviews and it got me thinking: What’s the worst movie, or which are the worst movies you’ve ever watched?

My two top tiers are Dragon Ball Evolution and The Last Airbender. I was literally shaking with anger while watching Dragon Ball, I’ve never seen the Last Airbender cartoon but people say it’s waaaaay better than the movie. I hope it is cause I can’t see how something that bad could have so many fans.

Had my talk, your turn :D

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1206

Joined 2012-09-21

PM

Darren Shan The vampire’s assistant. Here’s why
Gavner was wrong
Darren and steve were to old
Where’s Tommy and Alan?
Larten was wrong in every way!!
MONKEY GIRL!!??!!
Evra was wrong
Vampire’s (half) can’t flit!! Or heal wounds with spit!!
You don’t learn harkat name till book four
Darren’s family don’t get captured
Darren doesn’t meet Steve again for ages!!
Murlough and Mr Tiny working tougher?
Murlough Steve’s mentor?
LARTEN AND TRUSKA DON’T GO OUT!!
The list goes on….

Signature

“The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually afraid to make one”

“Everything that happens to us leaves some trace behind; everything contributes imperceptibly to make us what we are.”

Muffin Button!!!!!!!!!XD = the answer to life, the universe and everything

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 152

Joined 2013-04-02

PM

Paranormal Activity is SO DUMB. I had always heard how scary it was and stuff but when I finally got around to watching it IT WAS SO BAD. Like normally if a horror movie is really bad I just laugh my way through it, but this was beyond that. It’s literally too stupid to insult.

Signature

“I miss that unmistakable smell of leather and hair spray and cigarettes that used to attach itself to all my clothes. I miss sorting through a dozen band flyers from the night before.”

“...I became like, sick with longing to be in the past. I wanted to cry. I actually thought to myself, ‘I am from the past, aren’t I? I was someone back then, wasn’t I, God?’ I feel pain sometimes, looking at those old movies. It feels like heartbreak…”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

Aw, this was made for me.
Supergirl.
Yep, they made a Supergirl movie in the 70’s. Didn’t do too well. Let me just say, there was a point where you could see the mic. The effects were pure crap, even for then. Terrible acting (worse than Disney Channel!) And cheap costumes all add up to failure.

Signature

(@[email protected])    When your ready
<)    )/
  /    \
(@[email protected])    Come and get it
<(    (>
  /    \
(@[email protected])      Na na na na
~(    )~
  /    \

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Taime Downe - 24 April 2013 12:04 AM

Paranormal Activity is SO DUMB. I had always heard how scary it was and stuff but when I finally got around to watching it IT WAS SO BAD. Like normally if a horror movie is really bad I just laugh my way through it, but this was beyond that. It’s literally too stupid to insult.

Yes I think so too. There’s nothing to be afraid of, if a door opening on its own is scary, then my house would be a fear cage XD. I was laughing so hard when ( was it one or two?) the woman got upstairs and something pulled her down and when she made it at the top again it grabbed her another time. I was laughing my head off

I try to please people, glad you enjoy it Devin :D

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1042

Joined 2010-05-19

PM

Scary Movie 5 let me down something shocking, like really, the first 4 AMAZING but this was was just, meh, waste of time and money

Signature

“people say, ‘evolution is just a theory!’ which is true, it is, and it’s good that they say that, it gives you hope, doesn’t it, hope that, maybe they feel the same way about the theory of gravity and they might just float away…” - tim minchin

Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist.
While you guys were arguing about the glass of water being half full or half empty. I drank it
Sincerely, an opportunist.

“Do I really look like a guy with a plan?” The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-04-02

PM

Dante Sparda - 24 April 2013 09:22 AM
Taime Downe - 24 April 2013 12:04 AM

Yes I think so too. There’s nothing to be afraid of, if a door opening on its own is scary, then my house would be a fear cage XD. I was laughing so hard when ( was it one or two?) the woman got upstairs and something pulled her down and when she made it at the top again it grabbed her another time. I was laughing my head off

Ugh I know >.> It’s ridiculous. I was watching this thing one time about the scariest movies of all time and Paranormal Activity was like 2nd and it’s just like… are you kidding me….

Signature

“I miss that unmistakable smell of leather and hair spray and cigarettes that used to attach itself to all my clothes. I miss sorting through a dozen band flyers from the night before.”

“...I became like, sick with longing to be in the past. I wanted to cry. I actually thought to myself, ‘I am from the past, aren’t I? I was someone back then, wasn’t I, God?’ I feel pain sometimes, looking at those old movies. It feels like heartbreak…”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Vikki - 24 April 2013 09:39 AM

Scary Movie 5 let me down something shocking, like really, the first 4 AMAZING but this was was just, meh, waste of time and money

Thank you for this piece of information Vikki, I’m supposed to go out tomorrow with my friends and we were deciding between Iron Man 3 and Scary Movie V

And yes Taime. People are always kidding. They just don’t know they are XD

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-04-02

PM

Wait were you joking? Wait I’m confused sorry Dx

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

No, I meant that people saying that Paranormal activity is one of the scariest movies ever is ( you know what it is). The only justification for such ( you know what I’d say) is for people to be kidding themselves :)

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-04-02

PM

Oooh okay haha sorry xD I read it weird haha.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1042

Joined 2010-05-19

PM

Dante Sparda - 24 April 2013 04:02 PM
Vikki - 24 April 2013 09:39 AM

Thank you for this piece of information Vikki, I’m supposed to go out tomorrow with my friends and we were deciding between Iron Man 3 and Scary Movie V

How can you even think twice about that?! Iron man 3 has Robert Downey JR and he is lovely ;) and it is just an awesome, exciting movie (going to see it not this weekend but next)

SMV has Ashley Tisdale….....

Signature

“people say, ‘evolution is just a theory!’ which is true, it is, and it’s good that they say that, it gives you hope, doesn’t it, hope that, maybe they feel the same way about the theory of gravity and they might just float away…” - tim minchin

Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist.
While you guys were arguing about the glass of water being half full or half empty. I drank it
Sincerely, an opportunist.

“Do I really look like a guy with a plan?” The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Yes I love Robert Downey Jr, he’s in my elysium of great actors. It was six of us and it was 3 and 3. We had to use a coin and sadly it landed on heads ( scary movie). Oh well, I hope my brother brings me to see it with him and his friends

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 619

Joined 2010-04-29

PM

Poseidon. (the remake, not the original)

Poseidon was so bad that at my University Halls film nights (weekly events) we actually rated all films on a scale of how much worse or better it was than Poseidon.

(We dubbed this the “Poseidon Scale”. For anyone interested, first watch Poseidon, after this all movies can be judged accordingly, a score of -2 Poseidons means the film was twice as good as Poseidon, a score of +2 Poseidons means the film was twice as BAD as Poseidon)

Signature

Oldie since ‘01

“The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is Reason”- Terry Goodkind

Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

I hate paranormal activity, but after watching it, I don’t like to sleep with my feet sticking out. I’m afraid I’m going to get dragged away.
And ofcourse, the worst is…... Twilight!

Signature

(@[email protected])    When your ready
<)    )/
  /    \
(@[email protected])    Come and get it
<(    (>
  /    \
(@[email protected])      Na na na na
~(    )~
  /    \

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Twilight.
Not because I hate the storyline or anything, but because the movie was seriously, badly made from the books. The books are a lot better! (Or so my granddad says xD)

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…