Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Chit Chat :: Polls :: Thread

Same-Sex Parents?

Poll: What do you think about same-sex parents?
Total Votes: 33
They’re awesome!
They’re ok, I just think it’s weird.
I don’t want to have to talk to my kids about them!
Ew, disgusting!
I don’t know!
Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1042

Joined 2010-05-19

PM

Though a lot of donars mean that same sex parents can have children…Elton John’s son either is made up of half of him or the other guy (not to sure which one, i read it in OK magizine like, years ago), and some woman who kindly agreed to be a serigate…very common!

I can’t stand how some people say “it’s wrong to be gay” and shun people…most people don’t choose to be, generally, in my view, it’s not their fault they arn’t attracted to the opposite sex and if they want to be true to themselves and be happy, I’ll let them…doesn’t effect me

Signature

“people say, ‘evolution is just a theory!’ which is true, it is, and it’s good that they say that, it gives you hope, doesn’t it, hope that, maybe they feel the same way about the theory of gravity and they might just float away…” - tim minchin

Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist.
While you guys were arguing about the glass of water being half full or half empty. I drank it
Sincerely, an opportunist.

“Do I really look like a guy with a plan?” The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2013-05-20

PM

Its not like they’re oddos or anything. its just two people who likey like each other, similar to anyone. there’s nothing wrong with liking someone, even if they are same gender.

Signature

In the centre of the web, lush Lord Loss is all that’s left…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

Yeah, I hope society will accept it soon, or else my kids will get teased alot for having two dads (if I ever have kids!)

Signature

(@[email protected])    When your ready
<)    )/
  /    \
(@[email protected])    Come and get it
<(    (>
  /    \
(@[email protected])      Na na na na
~(    )~
  /    \

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 5455

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

^Yeah thats kinda what you should worry about Devin, I hate to say this but your kids might get teased by others for having two dads and that would be sad :/ My friends brother is gay, he gets teased a little but only behind his back really and sometimes only, other than that he has lot of friends, he’s nice to talk to and most of the time people, ignore the fact that he’s gay but then most people mock my friends and say that he’s probably gay like his brother and Im sure he gets really annoyed.

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 401

Joined 2013-06-02

PM

First of all, I think that it is perfectly fine, as long as the couple and the child are happy. If they want to, no-one can stop them.
And, Neverknown, God(or science for others) made us different so we could breed. If we were the same it would be kinda….hard if you get what I mean.

Signature

Meh.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 401

Joined 2013-06-02

PM

I honestly dont care…..............*flash back* Boy:Daaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Dad:I DOOOOONT CCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!Pewdiepie speech

Signature

Meh.

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 89

Joined 2012-03-17

PM

None of the above, I’m not against the idea. I’m fine with it. It’s not weird and it’s not great. Just normal and I’m fine with that.

Signature

If ignorance really is bliss; the world would be a much happier place.
If your parents never had children, the chances are - neither will you.
If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3175

Joined 2012-06-18

PM

It has my full support ^_^

Signature

“Even a minute of dying is better than an eternity of nothingness.”
“Out of the stakes and into the moonlight!”
“Do not curse the darkness; illuminate it.”
“One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 480

Joined 2012-01-01

PM

One of the signs of coming of armagedon is that the homosexuals will move to masjid-olaqsa?i mean near it?around it?maybe in jerusalem.so we can say armagedon is so near!

Signature

Careful with that axe, Eugene.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

How doe that have anything to do w/ same sex parents?! And are you really that big of a biggot that you think that homosexuals moveing somewhere isvthe end of the world?!

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-01

PM

Well same-sex parents are homosexuals?aren’t they?
And I just read a lot about the signs of armagedon?and I believe as I said about the homisexuals and their relation with armagedon.just wanted to share.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-01

PM

Hey armagedon is not the end of the world!

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

yeah, but a same-sex parent raises kids, and your off topic….........

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-01

PM

Sorry you’re right.we’re off topic.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

I digress,

Anyway as I have said mutiple times i strongly belive in Gay Rights, i mean, i think that saying Someones marrige is agesnts your religion, is like yelling at someone who is eating a donut becuse YOUR on a diet.

Anways If Homosexuals mean amogeten then fine i dont want to live in a homophob world

Signature