Vancha is my favourit!!
He is funny.  XD

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 79

Joined 2010-09-02

PM

There are so many I like (Larten, Darren, Vancha, Gavner, Kurda) But I guess I’d chose Larten for his sense of humour.

Signature

:3 Got it memorized?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 678

Joined 2010-05-12

PM

I like all of them but I can’t help wanting to know more about Arra, interesting character. ^^

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 65

Joined 2010-10-15

PM

It might just be because I’m a girl but I think Arra. It’s a shame she was killed because of what Kurda did. I’m glad that only 2 people have voted for Kurda so far.
Shame on you two.
I like Harkat but not Kurda

Signature

Life’s unfair…Deal With IT!

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 80

Joined 2010-07-01

PM

I like Kurda,but not as fav., because he was just doing what he believed was right. I wouldn’t trust those vampanez for a second though!

Signature

~I am not my own
For I have been made new
Please don’t let me go
I desperately need You~

“Life is in fact a tremendous journey and I believe everyone deserves the chance to start over.

That, dear friends, is unequivocally inspiring to me.”
                                                Inspiring words by Adam Young (Owl City)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 226

Joined 2010-10-24

PM

I hate when I’m asked this, hah! I always have a hard time choosing :D

Technically the question was Who’s the best, not Who is one’s favourite. If it would be the second case I’d go for Mika, for many reasons, but the vampire I’d say does the job as a vampire the best, is Larten. Others do too, but for this one I just had to choose him.

Signature

Dead men, they celebrate
as the final chapter fades away

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2010-07-01

PM

other vancha

Signature

You start worrying and there’s no stopping it! Things just start falling apart and get worse and worse

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2010-10-27

PM

Larten’s a pretty awesome vampire ^^ He’s basically my second :L The first being Kurda, because he’s just believed what he think was trying to do what was right, despite murdering Gavner. On another note, I like him because his sexy >:) After all, if you read the prologue of The Vampire Prince, he was described as “blond, slender, peaceful” eue Haha, I kind of fangirl over him a bit :/

Signature

“There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope.” - Gerard Way

Look to your left———————> That’s your right, you idiot! :P

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 797

Joined 2010-04-29

PM

I hate Kurda. Gavner FTW!

Gavner is second to Mr C.

Signature

Definition-
Leah* [Leee-aaaah]:

A deviously devious prehistoric-squirrel-like creature with stalkerish tendencies, tending towards moderation of forums and drinking of much tea.

May occasionally appear to change forms. Do not be fooled as this is generally accepted to be a combination of facepaint and latex.

*If seen, approach with severe caution. May be hazardous to your sanity, and any tea in the nearby vicinity.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 226

Joined 2010-10-24

PM

I actually like Kurda. Well, actually I only dislike Steve and Mr. Tiny so… heh.

Signature

Dead men, they celebrate
as the final chapter fades away

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2010-11-07

PM

writeranonymous - 19 August 2010 06:48 AM

Vancha! :D

Um, I might be wrong because it’s been a few years since I read the books, but did he not become a full vampire towards the end of the last book? (I really can’t remember…)

Vancha was a full vampire throughout all the books.As a child he was turned into a vampaneze along with his brother. but he was taken in and turned into a vampire shortly after, even though his brother prfered to remain with the vampaneze.

And i would have to agree with you Vancha was deffinetly my favourite vampire in the series, he was sooo gross and had a stange (dare i say dirty) sense of humor but thats what i liked about ‘im.

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2010-11-07

PM

Although Vancha was my favourite vampire in this series,

My all time favourite vampire would have to be Henry Fitzroy. (his real name is Kyle Shmitz. Henry Fitzroy is a vampire he plays in a tv series called booldties)

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2010-09-08

PM

Definitely Vancha. He’s amazing, no one is cooler than him!!

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 80

Joined 2010-07-01

PM

Mr. Crepsley, Vancha, Gavner, Hot Kurda. Favs.

Signature

~I am not my own
For I have been made new
Please don’t let me go
I desperately need You~

“Life is in fact a tremendous journey and I believe everyone deserves the chance to start over.

That, dear friends, is unequivocally inspiring to me.”
                                                Inspiring words by Adam Young (Owl City)

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2010-10-27

PM

ruth-less #1 - 07 November 2010 05:44 PM

Mr. Crepsley, Vancha, Gavner, Hot Kurda. Favs.

Haha, same here C: And thank god, I’m not the only one who thinks Kurda’s hot~~~ eue To be honest, my first impression of him was that he looked like Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club, so I’ve always imagined him in the books - like, Tamaki is LITERALLY in the book 0.o Strange huh? :L

I just hope they don’t ruin Kurda’s looks if there’s a sequel to the Cirque Du Freak movie :/

Signature

“There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope.” - Gerard Way

Look to your left———————> That’s your right, you idiot! :P