Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 896

Joined 2010-07-09

PM

kieferdied - 03 November 2010 04:16 PM

Atm it’s actually Yiruma - River flows in you

I listen to it almost everyday, it has a way to calm my mind. And I really need it this month, it’s quite hectic.

Twilight people ruined it for me with their “ZOMG! Its SOOOOO gonna be Bella’s Lullaby!!!!1111!!” -.-’

Signature

“Life is meaningless, life is empty. When we take a life, we take nothing of value.” - Durzo Blint

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 210

Joined 2010-07-22

PM

Im one of those twifans who loves heavy metal and HATES THAT BLEEDIN’ SONG!

Signature

Can’t wake up in sweat
Cause it ain’t over yet
Still dancing with your demons
Victim of your own creation
~Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 226

Joined 2010-10-24

PM

AnSiogOlc - 03 November 2010 07:29 PM
kieferdied - 03 November 2010 04:16 PM

Atm it’s actually Yiruma - River flows in you

I listen to it almost everyday, it has a way to calm my mind. And I really need it this month, it’s quite hectic.

Twilight people ruined it for me with their “ZOMG! Its SOOOOO gonna be Bella’s Lullaby!!!!1111!!” -.-’

Oh, don’t even get me started on that one! >( I adore Yiruma’s music, and they ruin it, but not quite much for me because I don’t really give a sh*t.

Signature

Dead men, they celebrate
as the final chapter fades away

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-09

PM

I had actually discovered Yiruma before the Twilight phase but only found myself liking two or three songs. I haven’t listened to any of them in ages, I *think* theres a folder with them somewhere on my laptop…

Signature

“Life is meaningless, life is empty. When we take a life, we take nothing of value.” - Durzo Blint

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 111

Joined 2010-05-22

PM

Na na na na by MCR and nine crimes by Damien Rice

Signature

“It’s a sheeping bag”

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2010-10-27

PM

Wesley Wyndam-Pryce - 03 November 2010 09:07 PM

Na na na na by MCR and nine crimes by Damien Rice

Oh, I love “Na Na Na” by MCR :) If you love that song, you should really listen to “The Only Hope For Me Is You” ^^

Signature

“There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope.” - Gerard Way

Look to your left———————> That’s your right, you idiot! :P

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2010-11-02

PM

I have most favorites song ..but my best song is Avril ..Girlfriend music that was so good…what say!!!!

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1042

Joined 2010-05-19

PM

22- lilly allen, there’s nothing better than sining that down the phone to my ex’s new girlfriend and he wasted life, and i love it or course. either that or big girls don’t cry- fergie…i have a strange taste in music

Signature

“people say, ‘evolution is just a theory!’ which is true, it is, and it’s good that they say that, it gives you hope, doesn’t it, hope that, maybe they feel the same way about the theory of gravity and they might just float away…” - tim minchin

Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist.
While you guys were arguing about the glass of water being half full or half empty. I drank it
Sincerely, an opportunist.

“Do I really look like a guy with a plan?” The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2011-01-02

PM

I don’t exactly have a favourite song, BUT, i do have a favourite band that writes them all

ELLIOT MINOR

BUT if i was to pick a favourite song i would have to pick the one of the following:
Elliot Minor - The Broken Minor
Elliot Minor - I Believe
Elliot Minor - Solaris (Winter Olympics Version)

- Ayrton Mc Gurgan

Signature

Standing, stalling, always Falling story of my life

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 619

Joined 2010-04-29

PM

The current song I have to listen to every day is “Yasuni” by Panic Room. Awesome stuff

Signature

Oldie since ‘01

“The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is Reason”- Terry Goodkind

Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-09

PM

If you had asked me what my favourite band was a few years ago I’d agree with Ayrton…but not anymore :P

The song I’m currently obsessed with is Burning in the Skies by Linkin Park

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1251

Joined 2010-04-29

PM

Currently? I’d have to go with the soundtrack to Princess and the Frog. I like to listen to it when I’m cooking.

Signature

? Damon - There’s no such thing as a bad idea. Only poorly executed awesome ones.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2011-01-02

PM

AnSiogOlc - 03 January 2011 08:44 PM

If you had asked me what my favourite band was a few years ago I’d agree with Ayrton…but not anymore :P

The song I’m currently obsessed with is Burning in the Skies by Linkin Park

Is it that youve gone of them or is it there just not your favourite band no more?

Signature

Standing, stalling, always Falling story of my life

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-09

PM

I’ve gone off their style of music, to harder rock. Not to say that I still don’t listen to them from time to time. I have their first album and loved it but then never got the new ones and just fell behind in listening to them. Saying that The Broken Minor was always my favourtie song.

Signature