You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Books :: The Thin Executioner :: Thread

Any chance of another Mahkras story?

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 77

Joined 2011-06-28

PM

I was thinking it would be good if there were more stories based in Mahkras. Perhaps another quester or maybe something completely different. Maybe with some of the characters from TTE showing up. It would obviously depend on whether it would be before or after Jebel’s story who could be in.

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2012-11-22

PM

The book was awesome but I don’t think there will be anymore books based on that….

Hated the ending…

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 78

Joined 2011-04-26

PM

Maybe there may be another book but i doubt it would be linked to Jebel. It could maybe be set in Mahkras but in a different time frame, I suppose, who knows.

Signature

Leave an imprint on someone’s soul not a bruise on their flesh.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1380

Joined 2012-04-25

PM

I’m not sure. I kinda liked the ending but it was a bit too… flat (or something) to be continued :-/

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-12-16

PM

thought the book was alright just wasnt really as good as his other works hated the ending i dunno prehaps its because i didnt really make that connection with any of the characters that i dont like it as much as CDF and the Demonata series who knows

Signature

“So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed) Kid, you’ll move mountains.” - Dr.Suess

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1380

Joined 2012-04-25

PM

Perhaps another story from Makhras with other main characters, though.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 176

Joined 2011-03-27

PM

i think if there was another then i think it should be based around one of his kids

Signature

Only ever turn your back on a corpse!  - Vanez Blane