Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

What did u think of the series??????

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2011-10-30

PM

What do u think of all 12 books in the series??

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

Awesome books, i love them all!!! I like book 11 a bit more then the rest book there all good. (i like 11 because he goes home and i think it’s great - i love the bit when he re-meets Tommy!)
I never liked reading and then i read these and now i love to read (mostly Darren Shan books :D)

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 14597

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

There the best books ever, before I read the seires I didn’t like reading, I thought it was a waste of time, but now I love reading.CDF really changed my life.

Signature

If you worry about tomorrow then how will you enjoy today?

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2011-10-30

PM

I think the series of books were the best books i have ever read (and before i read them i had not read allot!). Before i read them i thought reading was seriously boring but then i got homework to read the vampires asstiant and i found out that it was the second in a series read the first one and was introduced to the books from heaven!!!!!!!!

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2010-12-31

PM

The CDF series is my one of my top favorites. When I was younger I never liked reading…but one day I was walking around my schools library and there was vampire mountain… I was hooked right when I finished the book. Then I got into Shans other series and I like them too.

Signature

When in doubt. Go with the flow.

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-12-24

PM

The CDF Saga was such an AMAZING saga!!! I was so sad when I finished it, but the ending was mind blowing.
That saga made me like and believe strongly in vampires and I always relate to what vampires are like based on the books. I’m still obsessed with the book after I already read it and maybe my obsession of the saga will stay with me for a long time. That would be a dream if vampires, in the books and in general, were real!
TEAM LARTEN