Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

The Cirque Du Freak Series

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2011-10-18

PM

My name’s Carly and I’m an eighth grader at <edit>. I read The Cirque Du Freak series and loved it. The whole series is a page turner and the end was not what I expected at all. I was a bit freaked out that I had missed something but I hadn’t, the book just randomly changed. I finished the whole series within a week and was quite upset at the end. I couldn’t figure out what happened. Then I realized that they actually were brothers and I was quite content. Keep writing!!

Carly

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

same i finnished then within a week and i was really sad when it ended. you should read the larten crepsley series and the demonata, they’re just as awesome (although CDF is better in a way). i’ve read the D.S saga about 8 times over and i still enjoy it =D

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 732

Joined 2011-04-16

PM

Just saying, you might not want to put the name of the school you go to (and state along with it) on the internet.

Signature

If Chuck Norris was so awesome, he would show up at my house and slam my face on the keyboaropihjwefc87wefijsfaw9uchewa

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2011-10-18

PM

I need to put my school name so my Reading teacher can see that it’s me who posted it, not someone else and I’m using theirs.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 142

Joined 2011-06-26

PM

btw im grade eight too :), now back to the subject, i was like that too, i was like a computer which was froze, lol
it was really hard for me to understand the whole past part , omg now that i think about it how awesome was the past part awwwwwwwwwwww :(
lovedddddddd IT SO MUCH LIKE HELL
any way ya the whole brother thing was weird too .
<3 <3 (SAGA OF DARREN SHAN)

Signature

Even in death, may you be triumphant!
English is not my first language, so if you saw any mistakes(which you will) , sorry.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 112

Joined 2011-08-08

PM

I loved the ending! it did get me a bit confused but i still loved it!
its a bit creepy how SPOILER Evanna has her kids with Vancha and Gannen!

Signature

Sis in morte triumphans

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 15119

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

^ that so true. I was a little creeped out with the whole Vancha, Evanna, Gannen= babies.

Signature

Doors are for people with no imagination.

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-12-24

PM

Overall, it was an AMAZING saga, although,*SPOILER*, I was confused on how Kurda and Harkat were the same person with the whole sharing souls thing, and I was ESPECIALLY confused on how Mr. Tiny can have mortal children and magical children, and how he can have children with Steve and Darren’s moms “in some way” without them even knowing, instead of saying “Hey ladies, come over here. It’s your Destiny.”,and separate them into different families like nothing happened, and Steve and Darren “happen” to be friends in the first place. I’m also not sure if Dermot is a step dad, or Darren is adopted, or both! And don’t just say “magic”.