Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

more darren shan saga movies!!!

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2011-10-10

PM

dont you think there should be more than one movie of the vampires assistant?????

Signature

EveMc :lol:

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1443

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

No. If the first movie is any indication of what the others would be like, then we’re better off without it.

Signature

“If such a thing called happiness exists in this world, it should be something which resembles the limitless nothingness. Nihility is having nothing, and having nothing to lose. If that isn’t happiness, then what is?”

- Ulquiorra Schiffer, Bleach

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2011-08-25

PM

no thank you I prefer things by the book, or in this case the CDF books. They will change things to much and we can’t have that.

Signature

Friend will lie and stab you in the back. I like having enemies better because I know what to expect.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

i think a second CDF movie would be cool, it would be in vampire mountain so it would be darren doing the trails, and the fight with arra and so on! but if they did it would have to follow the correct story line!
by the way, shouldn’t this thread be in the “cirque du freak” section not the Demonata!?!?!?! :L

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2011-08-25

PM

Gavner Purl-Girl - 11 October 2011 08:44 PM

i think a second CDF movie would be cool, it would be in vampire mountain so it would be darren doing the trails, and the fight with arra and so on! but if they did it would have to follow the correct story line!
by the way, shouldn’t this thread be in the “cirque du freak” section not the Demonata!?!?!?! :L

O wow I didn’t notice that.

Signature

Friend will lie and stab you in the back. I like having enemies better because I know what to expect.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

Hero in the shadows - 11 October 2011 10:46 PM
Gavner Purl-Girl - 11 October 2011 08:44 PM

O wow I didn’t notice that.

haha! normally its me who doesn’t notice the obvious but i have my moments :P

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 14597

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

Um, no have you seen the first one. Why would anyone wanna waste money making another one?

Signature

If you worry about tomorrow then how will you enjoy today?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2010-12-31

PM

The first movie was ok…wasnt what I thought it would be though…if another movie came out I think I would wait for it to come out on DVD and rent it…

Signature

When in doubt. Go with the flow.

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 77

Joined 2011-07-17

PM

if their was going to be anouther movie it wouldnt be out for a longggg time in 2000 darren shan mentioned the movie and it came out in 2009 also it was nothing like the book

Signature

I <3 larten crepsley

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2011-10-27

PM

I don’t think there should be another movie. I like that i can use my imagination, Make it as scary or as non scary as i like!!

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2011-10-30

PM

Well i think they should have made another movie on Steve when he goes with Mr Tiny in the limo, like what happens when he meets his people?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

^ i just thought, using that idea, they should make a film on steve’s life!!

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2271

Joined 2011-07-17

PM

Gavner Purl-Girl - 30 October 2011 03:54 PM

^ i just thought, using that idea, they should make a film on steve’s life!!

Or Darren could write a seris on steves life.

Signature

g

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

yeah, maybe that should come first :) i hope he does write a series/book on steve’s side of the story, that would be pretty cool

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2271

Joined 2011-07-17

PM

Gavner Purl-Girl - 07 November 2011 09:56 PM

yeah, maybe that should come first :) i hope he does write a series/book on steve’s side of the story, that would be pretty cool

We should ask him

Signature

g

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

I sent him a question on the question and news thing but he hasn’t replied to it. why don’t you ask him to and see if he replies :)

Signature