When’s your Birthday?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Well, my birthday, believe it or not is at Christmas’ day (honest) and this creates loads of problems. First of all when I tell somebody, they say I’m unlucky because I recieve only Christmas OR Birthday presents, but they haven’t understood I get TWICE the normal amount of presents. Secondly when I was a kid I could never have a birthday party with friends. :(
Well it’s better than being born the 29th of February I guess (no offence to anybody here that WAS born in that date) :)

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1443

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

My birthday is on October 2, which will be here in less than a month. That’s also Mahatma Gandi’s birthday, the guy who gained freedom from the British for India. Everyone in India gets a day off on my birthday :D If only that could happen here.

Signature

“If such a thing called happiness exists in this world, it should be something which resembles the limitless nothingness. Nihility is having nothing, and having nothing to lose. If that isn’t happiness, then what is?”

- Ulquiorra Schiffer, Bleach

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

^Well, everyone DOES get a vacation for MY birthday! :)

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 732

Joined 2011-04-16

PM

My birthday is July 3rd. :)

Signature

If Chuck Norris was so awesome, he would show up at my house and slam my face on the keyboaropihjwefc87wefijsfaw9uchewa

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 142

Joined 2011-06-26

PM

my birthday is on march 28 1999 , just a normal date ....

Signature

Even in death, may you be triumphant!
English is not my first language, so if you saw any mistakes(which you will) , sorry.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 14597

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

My birthday, November 28,1998. Gonna be 13 this year.

Signature

If you worry about tomorrow then how will you enjoy today?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 133

Joined 2011-06-22

PM

^Hey, that’s my birthday too! :D I was born in 1994 though. I feel so old! ><

I’ve never had any actual birthday party before. My parents wouldn’t let me invite any friends over. So just the cake and the presents. Oh wait, mom said she’d get me a camera (I love taking photos) 2 years ago. I’m still waiting for it..

Signature

The humor of Grubbs Grady, the soul of Kernel Fleck, and the heart of Bec McConn.

The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother, The Demonata, Saw, Final Destination, Scream, Paranormal Activity, Taylor Swift, eBay, Facebook—My life orbits around you all

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

My birthday was the thursday just gone, the 8th September!! Woohoo, i’m finally 13 :D

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-06-22

PM

^Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great birthday party. :)

Signature

The humor of Grubbs Grady, the soul of Kernel Fleck, and the heart of Bec McConn.

The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother, The Demonata, Saw, Final Destination, Scream, Paranormal Activity, Taylor Swift, eBay, Facebook—My life orbits around you all

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 14597

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

vera - 10 September 2011 03:49 AM

^Hey, that’s my birthday too! :D I was born in 1994 though. I feel so old! ><

I’ve never had any actual birthday party before. My parents wouldn’t let me invite any friends over. So just the cake and the presents. Oh wait, mom said she’d get me a camera (I love taking photos) 2 years ago. I’m still waiting for it..

This year my mom wants me to have a big party, but what she dosen’t understand is that I can’t since I have what only two good friends.

Signature

If you worry about tomorrow then how will you enjoy today?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1443

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

My mom doesn’t get the whole turning 13 thing. Or the turning 16 thing either. If I do have a party, I’m only going to invite four people. But I’m probably not going to have one cause I’ve made a deal with my parents. No birthday party = iPod Touch!!! They haven’t said anything yet though.

Signature

“If such a thing called happiness exists in this world, it should be something which resembles the limitless nothingness. Nihility is having nothing, and having nothing to lose. If that isn’t happiness, then what is?”

- Ulquiorra Schiffer, Bleach

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 409

Joined 2011-06-03

PM

22nd of june:D

Signature

live life wilst you can take risks and dont walk into anymore doors
i like pie!!!!!
ive got more energy than a pengin eating apple pie whilst flying:D

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18676

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

vera - 10 September 2011 09:21 AM

^Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great birthday party. :)

thanks and i did! :D

Signature

It’s the Demons in my head that Comfort me at night.

Maybe we’re all mad here.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 732

Joined 2011-04-16

PM

@Vera- You should consider yourself lucky your parents don’t let you have friends over for your birthday…. bday parties ALWAYS end with someone crying.  When my sister was 7, this girl started a seance and another girl was almost bit by a snake. XD To name a few examples.

Signature

If Chuck Norris was so awesome, he would show up at my house and slam my face on the keyboaropihjwefc87wefijsfaw9uchewa

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1251

Joined 2010-04-29

PM

Mine is December 2nd, the same as Britney Spears and Lucy Liu. Also it’s the day after World Aids Day (1st Dec).

I like having a birthday near Christmas, it means December is SUCH an exciting month! Last year was definately the best, instead of an 18th birthday party I went to Disneyland. I’ve never had a party since I was about 5! I much prefer going to partys than hosting, too much money and effort. Much better to go Disney :D

This year I have no idea what to do :( I’m sure later on in the year I’ll be asking for suggestions. But the year after I want to go back to Disneyland Paris, it opened the year I was born so they’ll be in their twentieth year too! Hopefully some special celebrations.

Signature

? Damon - There’s no such thing as a bad idea. Only poorly executed awesome ones.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-06-22

PM

^^Oh yeah no problem with no friends at the party. I don’t have that many friends anyway and am kinda a private person. As long as I get the cake, I’m perfectly happy! lol

Signature